Having problem with using ti-89 titanium solving integral problem

In summary, to enter an integral problem into the TI-89 Titanium, access the "CALC" menu by pressing the "F3" button and select the "Integrate" option. Input the function and specify the limits of integration if needed. If the calculator is not solving the problem correctly, double check the input and integration method, reset or update the calculator, or contact the manufacturer for help. To change the integration method, access the "CALC" menu, select "Integrate," and then press "F6" to access the "Method" menu. The TI-89 Titanium can solve both indefinite and definite integrals, and for definite integrals, specify the limits of integration when prompted. The calculator does not have
xlzhsteven
I just bought my ti-89 Ti
Please help me with this problem.
I can't get the right integral, instead I get a matrix look output.
Check the picture I attach to this post, then tell me what I should do to have the right answer.

Thank You

Attachments

• SCREEN01.JPG
    SCREEN01.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 737
Computer science news on Phys.org
My guess is that you have 'x' defined as a matrix right now. You need to clear 'x', or use a different variable.

Thank You, I don't know how to clear 'x', but I just reset my calculate, so everything works fine now.

1. How do I enter an integral problem into the TI-89 Titanium?

To enter an integral problem into the TI-89 Titanium, first press the "F3" button to access the "CALC" menu. Then, select the "Integrate" option and input the function you want to integrate. You can also specify the limits of integration if needed.

2. Why is my TI-89 Titanium not solving integral problems correctly?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you have entered the problem correctly and have selected the appropriate integration method. If the problem is still not solving correctly, try resetting your calculator or updating the operating system. If the issue persists, it may be a hardware problem and you should contact the manufacturer for assistance.

3. How do I change the integration method on my TI-89 Titanium?

To change the integration method on your TI-89 Titanium, press the "F3" button to access the "CALC" menu, then select the "Integrate" option. Next, press the "F6" button to access the "Method" menu and choose the desired integration method.

4. Can I use the TI-89 Titanium to solve definite integrals?

Yes, the TI-89 Titanium can solve both indefinite and definite integrals. To solve a definite integral, simply input the function and specify the limits of integration when prompted.

5. How do I view the steps for solving an integral problem on my TI-89 Titanium?

The TI-89 Titanium does not have a built-in feature for showing the steps to solve an integral problem. However, there are some third-party apps and programs available that can provide step-by-step solutions. Alternatively, you can manually solve the problem step-by-step using the calculator's integration capabilities.