Aeronautical Engineering Jobs: Best Options in India

In summary, the speaker has completed their aeronautical engineering with a high grade and is proficient in Catia V5 and UG (nx), but is struggling to find a job in India. They are considering pursuing an MBA and are seeking advice from their friends. The conversation touches on the importance of internships and connections in the job market, and the possibility of looking for job opportunities outside of India.
rahulpandey004
friends i have done my aeronautical engineering with grade A and even well versed in catia v5 and UG(nx) but all this is not fetching jobs in india. so i am planning to do my MBA ,is that a good option . waiting for your prompt reply ...

Engineering news on Phys.org
have you done some internships? you need connections to get a good job.

This job market is not about skill, it is about luck, how well you can taylor your resume to satisfy some superficial criteria, and who you know. Sorry you were disillusioned.

not satisfied friends ...! @roidbreaker you i have done in bhart benz, i have tried all connection but everybody are busy saving there's...

rahulpandey004 said:
not satisfied friends ...! @roidbreaker you i have done in bhart benz, i have tried all connection but everybody are busy saving there's...

I don't know that was just my experience and it worked out.

Maybe consider looking for a job outside of india.

I hope you find what you're looking for soon dude.

1. What are the top companies to work for in the field of aeronautical engineering in India?

Some of the top companies to work for in aeronautical engineering in India include Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL), and Mahindra Aerospace. These companies offer a range of job opportunities in design, development, and manufacturing of aircraft and related systems.

2. What are the educational requirements for a career in aeronautical engineering?

To pursue a career in aeronautical engineering, one must have a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering. Some companies may also consider candidates with a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, as long as they have relevant experience or specialization in aeronautics. A Master's degree or a PhD in a related field can also provide better job opportunities and career advancement.

3. What are the job responsibilities of an aeronautical engineer?

Aeronautical engineers are responsible for the design, development, and testing of aircraft and related systems. They use principles of physics, mathematics, and engineering to design and improve aircraft performance, safety, and fuel efficiency. They also work on maintenance, repair, and modification of existing aircraft and collaborate with other professionals such as pilots, technicians, and managers to ensure successful project completion.

4. What skills are necessary for a successful career in aeronautical engineering?

Some of the essential skills for a career in aeronautical engineering include strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, creativity, and good communication skills. A strong understanding of mathematics, physics, and engineering principles is also crucial. Additionally, knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) software and experience with project management can be beneficial.

5. What is the job outlook for aeronautical engineering in India?

The job outlook for aeronautical engineering in India is positive due to the growth of the aviation industry and increasing demand for aircraft and related systems. The Indian government's initiatives such as "Make in India" and "UDAN" have also created more opportunities for aeronautical engineers. With advancements in technology, there is a growing need for skilled professionals in this field, making it a promising career choice in India.