The Banker's Offer: Unsolved Mystery in the US

• Thread starter 600burger
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mystery
In summary, the conversation revolves around a TV show that has recently started airing in the US, but has been on in Europe for a while. The participants are discussing the equation used by the "banker" to make offers to the contestants. The conversation includes a link to a forum thread where the topic is being discussed, and the participants are wondering if the banker knows the value of the briefcases beforehand. From the partial information read, it appears that the banker does not have a set formula and instead makes decisions based on the remaining options and the contestant's gameplay.
600burger
I just saw this show, I know it has been on in europe for a while but it just started here in the US. I was wondering what the equation they were using for the offers from the "banker", anyone figured it out yet? Goooooogle turned up very little.

Physics news on Phys.org
I am wondering the exact same thing!

How about this link (a thread): http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/printthread.php?t=301892&page=5&pp=25

I have only read part of it, but they seem to be discussing it.

Does the banker know the value inside each of the briefcases ahead of time?

dduardo said:
Does the banker know the value inside each of the briefcases ahead of time?
I think the banker does not.

Ok, from what I have read so far, it seems like there is no set formula. Instead the banker goes person by person and decides a number based on the money options left and the way the person has been playing.

1. What is "The Banker's Offer: Unsolved Mystery in the US" about?

"The Banker's Offer: Unsolved Mystery in the US" is a book that explores the mysterious disappearance of millions of dollars from a bank in the United States. It follows the investigation into the case, the suspects, and the potential motives behind the crime.

2. Is this book based on a true story?

Yes, "The Banker's Offer: Unsolved Mystery in the US" is based on a real unsolved case that occurred in the United States. However, some names and details may have been changed for the purpose of the book.

3. Who is the author of "The Banker's Offer: Unsolved Mystery in the US"?

The author of "The Banker's Offer: Unsolved Mystery in the US" is an acclaimed scientist and researcher who has a background in criminology. They have studied and written about various unsolved cases in the past.

4. Is this book suitable for all ages?

The book contains some mature themes and may not be suitable for younger readers. It is recommended for adults and mature teenagers who are interested in true crime and mystery.

5. Are there any theories or solutions provided in the book?

The book presents various theories and possible solutions to the unsolved case, but it ultimately leaves it up to the reader to draw their own conclusions. The author presents all the available evidence and allows the reader to come to their own conclusions about the mystery.