Find the Best Cryptography Books for Beginners - Tips and Recommendations

• Thread starter sma88
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Books
In summary, the individual is asking for help in finding three books on cryptography: "Elliptic Curves in Cryptography" by I. Blake, G. Seroussi, and N. Smart, "Elliptic Curve Cryptography for Constrained Devices: Algorithms, Architectures, and Practical Implementations" by Sandeep S. Kumar, and "Efficient Security for Mobile Communication Utilizing Elliptic Curves: Hardware/Software Co-Design of Public-Key Cryptography for SSL Protocol Execution in Embedded Systems" by Manuel Koschuch. They do not have a visa card to purchase the books and are asking for someone to help them obtain the books. They are also asking if the books are available for purchase on Amazon.com
sma88
hi every on

i search for 3 books in the cryptography but i could found it

please help me to get it

the names of books are :

(1) elliptic curves in cryptography
author's:

I. Blake
University of British Columbia, Vancouver
G. Seroussi
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, Palo Alto, California
N. Smart
University of Bristol
Paperback
(ISBN-13: 9780521653749 | ISBN-10: 0521653746)

DOI: 10.2277/0521653746

* Published July 1999

Elliptic Curve Cryptography for Constrained Devices: Algorithms, Architectures, and Practical Implementations

(2)Elliptic Curve Cryptography for Constrained Devices: Algorithms, Architectures, and Practical Implementations

by Sandeep S. Kumar (Author)

(3)Efficient Security for Mobile Communication Utilizing Elliptic Curves: Hardware/Software Co-Design of Public-Key Cryptography for SSL Protocol Execution in Embedded Systems (Paperback)
by Manuel Koschuch (Author)

Efficient Security for Mobile Communication Utilizing Elliptic Curves: Hardware/Software Co-Design of Public-Key Cryptography for SSL Protocol Execution in Embedded Systems

whit my respect

Physics news on Phys.org
Try doing a search under 'Google Scholar' or 'Google Books'.

sma88 said:
hi every on

i search for 3 books in the cryptography but i could found it

please help me to get it

the names of books are :

(1) elliptic curves in cryptography
author's:

I. Blake
University of British Columbia, Vancouver
G. Seroussi
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, Palo Alto, California
N. Smart
University of Bristol
Paperback
(ISBN-13: 9780521653749 | ISBN-10: 0521653746)

DOI: 10.2277/0521653746

* Published July 1999

Elliptic Curve Cryptography for Constrained Devices: Algorithms, Architectures, and Practical Implementations

(2)Elliptic Curve Cryptography for Constrained Devices: Algorithms, Architectures, and Practical Implementations

by Sandeep S. Kumar (Author)

(3)Efficient Security for Mobile Communication Utilizing Elliptic Curves: Hardware/Software Co-Design of Public-Key Cryptography for SSL Protocol Execution in Embedded Systems (Paperback)
by Manuel Koschuch (Author)

Efficient Security for Mobile Communication Utilizing Elliptic Curves: Hardware/Software Co-Design of Public-Key Cryptography for SSL Protocol Execution in Embedded Systems

whit my respect

Are they available for purchase through Amazon.com?

thanx for UR replay

but i didn't have visa card to buy those book
so if one can help me to get this books will make important favor to me
and I will not forget it
with my respect for all

sma88 said:
thanx for UR replay

but i didn't have visa card to buy those book
so if one can help me to get this books will make important favor to me
and I will not forget it
with my respect for all

Well, they are presumably copyrighted books, and I doubt anybody is going to buy them and send them to you. How close is your closest technical/university library?

What is the best way to get help with finding specific books?

The best way to get help with finding specific books is to visit your local library or bookstore. Librarians and booksellers are trained to help you search for and locate books based on specific criteria such as title, author, subject, or genre.

How can I access books that are not available at my local library or bookstore?

If the book you are looking for is not available at your local library or bookstore, you can try searching for it online. Many websites such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and AbeBooks offer a wide selection of both new and used books that can be delivered to your doorstep.

Are there any online resources or databases that can help me find books?

Yes, there are many online resources and databases that can help you find books. Some examples include WorldCat, Google Books, and Project Gutenberg. These websites allow you to search for books by title, author, or subject and provide information on where to find them.

Is there a way to get books for free?

Yes, there are ways to get books for free. Your local library is a great resource for borrowing books at no cost. Many libraries also offer digital lending services, allowing you to access ebooks and audiobooks for free. Additionally, websites such as Project Gutenberg and Open Library offer a wide selection of free ebooks that can be downloaded legally.

What should I do if I cannot find a specific book?

If you cannot find a specific book, you can try reaching out to the publisher or author directly. They may be able to provide you with information on where to purchase the book or may have a digital version available for purchase. You can also consider requesting the book through interlibrary loan at your local library, where they can borrow the book from another library on your behalf.