What Are Some Cool Ideas for Customizing a 1975 Honda CB400 Cafe Racer?

• Thread starter gkc2294
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's plan to turn their 1975 Honda CB400 into a cafe racer, with a potential color scheme of yellow and black. Others share their own ideas for cafe racer designs, including white, black, and gray or red, black, and white color schemes. The conversation also touches on the popularity of cafe racer builds and the desire to share pictures of the finished project.
gkc2294
I recently got a 1975 Honda CB400 and am planning on turning it into a Cafe Racer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to paint the gas tank yellow with a black frame and a yellow quarter ferring, but I'm still not sure. Does anybody have any cool ideas.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Did someone say cafe racers? I really want to get a nightster and make it look like a cafe racer. I would do white/black/gray, or red/black/white.

I'm really considering keeping the gas tank charcoal gray and painting the frame red and the engine and exhaust black. Then I'll put a quarter ferring and some clubman handle bars on.

gkc2294 said:
I recently got a 1975 Honda CB400 and am planning on turning it into a Cafe Racer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to paint the gas tank yellow with a black frame and a yellow quarter ferring, but I'm still not sure. Does anybody have any cool ideas.

Lets have some before and after pics, a yellow fairing and petrol tank sounds cool.

ill put some pictures on as soon as i find out how

What is "Calling All Grease Monkeys"?

"Calling All Grease Monkeys" is a mobile game app that allows players to build and customize their own virtual car and compete in races against other players.

How do you play "Calling All Grease Monkeys"?

To play "Calling All Grease Monkeys", you first need to download the app on your mobile device. Once opened, you can start building your car by selecting different parts and customizing its appearance. You can then race against other players or complete challenges to earn rewards and upgrade your car.

Is "Calling All Grease Monkeys" educational?

While "Calling All Grease Monkeys" is primarily a game, it does involve elements of car mechanics and customization, which can provide some educational value for players interested in learning about these topics.

Can you play "Calling All Grease Monkeys" offline?

No, "Calling All Grease Monkeys" requires an internet connection to play as it involves competing against other players in real-time races.

Is "Calling All Grease Monkeys" suitable for all ages?

While there is no explicit content in the game, "Calling All Grease Monkeys" may not be suitable for young children due to its complex gameplay and online interactions with other players.