Dating Advice and Girl/Guy Help

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about various YouTube videos that are funny and relate to dating and relationships. The speakers also joke about asking physicist Cyrus for dating advice and insult each other in a playful manner. They mention a study about men's judgment being impaired when talking to attractive women and make plans for Cyrus to write a book on dating.
Cyrus
Here you go PF. Stop making threads about dating advice.

cXHQMwEm9FA&feature=rec-HM-fresh+di...ature=channel[/youtube] I crack myself up.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Most of those are so freaken hilarious and half of them I'm not even sure if they're trying to be funny.

I hate you Cyrus.

Hey wait Cyrus, I have some questions.

The aluminum foil braces and lisp in the narration of "how to kiss someone with braces" are awesome.

Ha, this is pretty great.

...but not as funny as the fact that people keep asking physicists for dating advice.

Cyrus is the love meister. :rofl:

Cyrus said:
A7yaX9-GNeU&feature=channel[/youtub...OTE] Women should avoid such men. :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl:

Some funny stuff

Hey Cyrus, can I be your wingman - at least for one evening? :rofl:

I'll take notes for your best-selling book! :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
Hey Cyrus, can I be your wingman - at least for one evening? :rofl:

I'll take notes for your best-selling book! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have used the how to tell if your gf is a psycho video back in college.

What is the best way to ask someone out on a date?

The best way to ask someone out on a date is to be direct and confident. Make sure to choose a time and place that is convenient for both of you, and clearly communicate your intentions. It's also important to be respectful and understanding if the person declines your invitation.

How do I know if someone is interested in me?

There are many signs that someone may be interested in you, such as making prolonged eye contact, asking you personal questions, and finding excuses to touch you. However, the best way to know for sure is to directly communicate and ask the person how they feel.

What should I do if I'm nervous about going on a date?

It's completely normal to feel nervous before a date. To help calm your nerves, try practicing deep breathing or positive self-talk. Also, remember that the other person is likely feeling just as nervous, so try to focus on having fun and getting to know them.

Is it okay to play hard to get?

Playing hard to get can be a risky game. While it may create a sense of mystery and make the other person more interested, it can also backfire and make them lose interest. It's important to be genuine and communicate your feelings and intentions clearly instead of playing games.

What should I do if I'm not ready for a relationship?

If you're not ready for a relationship, it's important to be honest and communicate this to the person you're interested in. It's not fair to lead someone on if you know you're not ready for a commitment. You can still get to know the person and spend time with them, but make sure to set boundaries and communicate your intentions clearly.