How to move cloud from one time to another

In summary, the conversation is discussing the possibility of moving a cloud from time t1 to t2 using interpolation methods. The speaker mentions linear interpolation, bezier curve, and other methods as possible ways to achieve this, but notes that there may be other methods that mimic the natural movement of clouds instead of using image processing techniques.
9pass
Assuming we have 3D clouds at time t1 and t2 in the same area, I'd like to discuss you about the idea moving cloud between two different times. (just in simulation)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f7d37951ba.png

(there is no any parameter, only cloud volume in the each position) :bugeye: :bugeye:

Earth sciences news on Phys.org
What??

You want to ... figure out how to ... move a cloud from ... time t1 to time t2.

Uh... well, if it's a calm day, it will get there itself. All you have to do is wait...

DaveC426913 said:
What??

Oh.. sorry.. it might not be clear.
I meant, is it imposible to transform clouds between two different times that we know only their structures? (may be .. like an interpolation)

I saw someone used linear interpolation, bezier curve, and other method to work on it. But it might have the other ways to move cloud like "real cloud" insteads of using the image processing method.

Thank you very much :smile:

-------------------------

DaveC426913 said:
Uh... well, if it's a calm day, it will get there itself. All you have to do is wait...

ah.. it looks like a good idea... but ahh... >_<" ... noooo!

Last edited:

1. How do I move my cloud data from one server to another?

Moving cloud data from one server to another can be done through several methods, including using a data migration tool or manually transferring the data. The specific steps will depend on the cloud provider and the type of data being transferred.

2. Can I move my cloud data without experiencing any downtime?

It is possible to move your cloud data without any downtime, but it will depend on the specific circumstances. Using a data migration tool or transferring data during off-peak hours can help minimize downtime. It is important to plan and test the migration process to minimize any potential disruptions.

3. What should I consider before moving my cloud data to a different location?

Before moving your cloud data, it is important to consider factors such as data security, compatibility with the new location, and potential impact on performance. It is also important to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong during the migration process.

4. How long does it take to move cloud data from one server to another?

The time it takes to move cloud data from one server to another will vary depending on the amount of data being transferred, the distance between the servers, and the method of transfer. It is best to consult with the cloud provider for an estimated timeline.

5. Is it possible to move my cloud data to a different provider?

Yes, it is possible to move your cloud data to a different provider. However, this process may require more planning and effort compared to moving data within the same provider. It is important to research and compare the features, security, and pricing of different providers before making the decision to switch.