Hell all me life or death situation

• Thread starter hype_chicky
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Death Life
In summary, the conversation discusses various physics problems, including calculating the speed and momentum of a moving particle, determining the length of two broomsticks, and the problematic behavior of double posting homework questions on a forum.
hype_chicky
hell all please help me life or death situation

the starship enterprise wishes to fly to a distant galaxy 85 light years away. at what speed would it have to travel in order that the distance to the galaxy would only be 20 light years? :rolleyes:

a movving particle has a rent mass which is double in its kinetic energy. Find its speed and momentum :!)

you are sitting at rest on your brrom stick one day when a witch flies by at 0.25c the witch says her boomstick is 1.3 m long and yours is 1.5 m long what so you dtermine the length of these two brromsticks to be?

Physics news on Phys.org
did you already post these problems in the homework section?
DON"T DOUBLE POST PLEASE...THIS IS A SELFISH BEHAVIOR... YOU ARE WASTING OUR TIME TO READ THE SAME POST AGAIN... IF YOU JUST WANT PEOPLE DO HW FOR YOU... HIRE A PRIVATE TUTOR... WE DON"T DO HW FOR PEOPLE...

A set of homework problems really isn't a life or death situation. But welcome to physics forum. If you read the FAQ's here, you'll see that there is a forum set aside for homework problems, and that showing your attempts to solve the problems is highly encouraged.

I Do Have Atutor He Sux! =)

What is meant by "Hell all me life or death situation"?

The phrase "Hell all me life or death situation" refers to a dire or critical situation where one's life is at risk or in danger.

What are some examples of "Hell all me life or death situations"?

Examples of "Hell all me life or death situations" include natural disasters, medical emergencies, extreme accidents, and violent confrontations.

What should I do if I find myself in a "Hell all me life or death situation"?

If you find yourself in a "Hell all me life or death situation", it is important to remain calm and assess the situation. Seek help or assistance if possible, and follow any necessary safety protocols or procedures.

How can I prepare for a potential "Hell all me life or death situation"?

It is important to always be prepared for potential emergencies or dangerous situations. This can include having an emergency plan in place, knowing basic first aid and survival skills, and keeping necessary supplies or tools on hand.

What can I do to avoid "Hell all me life or death situations"?

While some situations may be unavoidable, there are steps you can take to minimize your risk of encountering a "Hell all me life or death situation". These can include practicing safety measures, avoiding high-risk activities or areas, and being aware of potential dangers in your surroundings.