How Do You Visualize PF Members

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Members
In summary: Only, probably not pixelated. I hope.Evo's nemesis:Nope, my face is actually pixelated. Why do you think I wear a...mask?Only, probably not pixelated. I hope.
lisab said:
Yep that's about right :smile:!

I knew it! You Seattleites are a wild bunch.

Physics news on Phys.org
I use Schlieren imaging.

Squirrels are vermin. Creatures sent from the pits of hell is what they are, not cuddly furry, fuzzy animals like:

Bunny%2BRabbit.jpg

mentalist said:
squirrels are vermin. Creatures sent from the pits of hell is what they are, not cuddly furry, fuzzy animals like:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s_m-v0yjzcy/tt7i0cbo-ri/aaaaaaaaapc/_upio6yhthk/s1600/bunny%2brabbit.jpg [Broken]

awww:!)omg:!)want!:!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mentalist said:
Squirrels are vermin. Creatures sent from the pits of hell is what they are, not cuddly furry, fuzzy animals like:

Burn it! Kill it with fire before its cuteness spreads!

Drakkith said:

Drakkith said:

Nooooo!

BAN DRAKKITH!

Drakkith said:

GASPS! *faints*

Gad said:
GASPS! *faints*
For drizzle.

https://www.physicsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40814&stc=1&d=1320854038 [Broken]

I love you this much drizzle!

Evo said:
For drizzle.

https://www.physicsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40814&stc=1&d=1320854038 [Broken]

I love you this much drizzle!

:!) id ga ha...*melting*

micromass said:
Nooooo!

BAN DRAKKITH!

You cannot ban that which has no internet! Because we all know there is no internet on Phobos and Deimos. The rovers are mean and won't let me share their connection.

Consider this a bump:

Consider this a Bump:
Evo- When I was a kid:
150px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Eevee_art.png

Evo now:
waterhouse_the_lady_of_shalott02.jpg

Think of someone approaching a cute pokemon and it turning into a beautiful lady with mysterious powers of banning, infracting and closing threads...
*shiver*

Last edited:
Enigman said:
Consider this a Bump:
Evo- When I was a kid:

150px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Eevee_art.png

Evo now:
waterhouse_the_lady_of_shalott02.jpg

Think of someone approaching a cute pokemon and it turning into a beautiful lady with mysterious powers of banning, infracting and closing threads...
*shiver*

I always thought of her like this.

tumblr_mifuc8XPO21rtawlso1_500.jpg

You better run for your life...

nuns_with_guns.jpg

I ask for a picture of themselves.

dlgoff said:

That is one beautiful gun.

Borek said:
You better run for your life...

nuns_with_guns.jpg

The second one from the right -- she looks especially enthusiastic.

Lol lisab!

lisab said:
The second one from the right -- she looks especially enthusiastic.

That looks like my mother before she gave up the habit. She was a good shot btw.

Last edited:
edward said:
That looks like my mother before she gave up the habit. She was a good shot btw.
Habit - a long, loose garment worn by a member of a religious order.

Your mother was a nun?

dlgoff said:
I always thought of her like this.

My first thought was that she looks like a woman that you should take seriously when she says "my eyes are up here".

Last edited:
<h2>1. How do you visualize PF members in terms of demographics?</h2><p>In terms of demographics, PF members can be visualized as a diverse group of individuals from various age groups, backgrounds, and income levels. The majority of members are between the ages of 25-54, with a fairly equal distribution between men and women. In terms of income, PF members tend to have a household income of $50,000 or less.</p><h2>2. What are the common characteristics of PF members?</h2><p>Some common characteristics of PF members include a focus on health and fitness, a desire for affordability and convenience, and an interest in community and social interaction. Many members also tend to have busy lifestyles and are looking for a gym that fits into their schedule.</p><h2>3. How do PF members differ from members of other gym chains?</h2><p>Compared to members of other gym chains, PF members tend to be more budget-conscious and are attracted to the low membership fees and no-frills approach of Planet Fitness. They also tend to be less experienced with fitness and may feel intimidated by traditional gyms. Additionally, PF members are more likely to prioritize a welcoming and non-judgmental atmosphere over high-end equipment and amenities.</p><h2>4. What are the main reasons people join Planet Fitness?</h2><p>The main reasons people join Planet Fitness include the low membership fees, the non-intimidating atmosphere, the convenient locations and hours, and the variety of equipment and classes offered. Many members also appreciate the judgement-free zone and the sense of community and support within the gym.</p><h2>5. How do you visualize the growth of PF membership over the years?</h2><p>The growth of PF membership can be visualized as a steady and consistent increase over the years. Since its founding in 1992, Planet Fitness has grown to over 14 million members in 1,899 locations across the United States, Canada, and Latin America. This growth is expected to continue as the company expands into new markets and introduces new initiatives to attract and retain members.</p>

1. How do you visualize PF members in terms of demographics?

In terms of demographics, PF members can be visualized as a diverse group of individuals from various age groups, backgrounds, and income levels. The majority of members are between the ages of 25-54, with a fairly equal distribution between men and women. In terms of income, PF members tend to have a household income of $50,000 or less.

2. What are the common characteristics of PF members?

Some common characteristics of PF members include a focus on health and fitness, a desire for affordability and convenience, and an interest in community and social interaction. Many members also tend to have busy lifestyles and are looking for a gym that fits into their schedule.

3. How do PF members differ from members of other gym chains?

Compared to members of other gym chains, PF members tend to be more budget-conscious and are attracted to the low membership fees and no-frills approach of Planet Fitness. They also tend to be less experienced with fitness and may feel intimidated by traditional gyms. Additionally, PF members are more likely to prioritize a welcoming and non-judgmental atmosphere over high-end equipment and amenities.

4. What are the main reasons people join Planet Fitness?

The main reasons people join Planet Fitness include the low membership fees, the non-intimidating atmosphere, the convenient locations and hours, and the variety of equipment and classes offered. Many members also appreciate the judgement-free zone and the sense of community and support within the gym.

5. How do you visualize the growth of PF membership over the years?

The growth of PF membership can be visualized as a steady and consistent increase over the years. Since its founding in 1992, Planet Fitness has grown to over 14 million members in 1,899 locations across the United States, Canada, and Latin America. This growth is expected to continue as the company expands into new markets and introduces new initiatives to attract and retain members.