Need Help with Math? Check Out These Websites!

• Thread starter physForMe
  • Start date
In summary, Math Solutions | Kanakku.com is an online platform that offers comprehensive math solutions for students, parents, and educators. It is free to use and caters to users of all ages. It provides a variety of resources such as video tutorials, practice problems, and interactive games to help improve math skills. Users can also track their progress on the platform by creating an account.
physForMe
Hey I found this site, and wanted to share it with you guys. You can solve arithmetic, trig, and stat formulas using the site. The url is http://www.kanakku.com/. Also there is a video on how to use the site at http://www.kanakku.com/pages/help/video.html . Also, I found out that all the trig functions are in radians and not degrees. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Thats pretty good, but this place has pretty much anything related to maths that any other website can do and more: http://www40.wolframalpha.com

1. What is Math Solutions | Kanakku.com?

Math Solutions | Kanakku.com is an online platform that provides comprehensive math solutions for students, parents, and educators. It offers a wide range of resources such as video tutorials, practice problems, and interactive games to help users improve their math skills.

2. Who can benefit from using Math Solutions | Kanakku.com?

Math Solutions | Kanakku.com is designed for students of all ages, from elementary school to college level. It can also be beneficial for parents who want to support their child's math learning at home and educators who are looking for additional teaching resources.

3. Is Math Solutions | Kanakku.com free to use?

Yes, Math Solutions | Kanakku.com is completely free to use. Users can access all the resources and features without any subscription or membership fees.

4. How can Math Solutions | Kanakku.com help improve math skills?

Math Solutions | Kanakku.com offers a variety of tools and resources that cater to different learning styles. The video tutorials provide step-by-step explanations of math concepts, the practice problems help users apply what they have learned, and the interactive games make learning math fun and engaging.

5. Can I track my progress on Math Solutions | Kanakku.com?

Yes, users can create an account on Math Solutions | Kanakku.com to track their progress. They can save their practice session results and see their improvement over time. This feature can also help educators monitor their students' progress.