My Donation History: Orange Not Complaining

• Thread starter Pythagorean
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a past donation that was made several years ago, a benefactor who wishes to remain anonymous, and the possibility of platinum membership or receiving flowers. The conversation also briefly touches on the idea of changing avatars and the potential for more trouble-makers.
Pythagorean
Gold Member
not complaining, but I didn't recently make a donation. It was like 5+ years ago.

Physics news on Phys.org
You have a benefactor who wishes to remain anonymous.

oh, sweet. Do I get flowers?

Pythagorean said:
oh, sweet. Do I get flowers?
No, you have to be platinum level to get flowers.

Evo said:
No, you have to be platinum level to get flowers.
PLATINUM!?
Never heard of that!
Tell me more! :biggrin:

FtlIsAwesome said:
PLATINUM!?
Never heard of that!

It's gold membership fee, but you also have to send evo chocolate :D

I thought this was an "let me introduce myself" thread...I was about to welcome orange to PF.

*puts giant frozen mackerel back into freezer*

FtlIsAwesome said:
PLATINUM!?
Never heard of that!
I made it up. But maybe people that buy 5 year memberships could be platinum, or since this is a geek forum, gold pressed latinum.

Greg Bernhardt said:
It's gold membership fee, but you also have to send evo chocolate :D
Oh, I like that. :approve:

lisab said:
I thought this was an "let me introduce myself" thread...I was about to welcome orange to PF.

*puts giant frozen mackerel back into freezer*

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

*takes another drink of beer*

Evo said:
or since this is a geek forum, gold pressed latinum.
Platinum is better than latinum, because its a compound of latinum and polonium.

Well, my thanks to the anynmous benefactor.

I'll take it as a hint to change my creepy avatar I've been stuck with for five+ years

Hello, orange! Welcome to PF!

Yes, hi orange!

Pythagorean said:
I'll take it as a hint to change my creepy avatar I've been stuck with for five+ years

Can we handle that much change at one time? Orange and Avatar?

dlgoff said:
Can we handle that much change at one time? Orange and Avatar?

Some will, some won't. The ones that can will be able to reproduce more effectively (but not with me; I didn't get any flowers).

Pythagorean said:
not complaining, but I didn't recently make a donation. It was like 5+ years ago.

Ack! It's happening all over the place. Something strange going on here. Which trouble-maker is going to be next?

apeiron said:
Ack! It's happening all over the place. Something strange going on here. Which trouble-maker is going to be next?

You are obligated to find an avatar, now.

Pythagorean said:
You are obligated to find an avatar, now.

Done I hope...testing...

1. What is "My Donation History: Orange Not Complaining"?

"My Donation History: Orange Not Complaining" is a record that keeps track of all the donations you have made to the Orange Not Complaining organization. It includes information such as the date of donation, the amount donated, and the purpose of the donation.

2. How can I access my donation history?

You can access your donation history by logging into your account on the Orange Not Complaining website. Once you are logged in, you can navigate to the "My Donation History" section to view your record.

3. Can I make changes to my donation history?

No, you cannot make changes to your donation history. Once a donation has been made and recorded, it cannot be altered or deleted. This ensures the accuracy and transparency of your donation record.

4. Is my donation history confidential?

Yes, your donation history is confidential. Orange Not Complaining values your privacy and will not share your donation history with any third parties without your consent. Your donation history is only accessible to you and the organization.

5. How can I use my donation history for tax purposes?

Your donation history can serve as proof of your charitable contributions for tax purposes. You can print or download your donation history from the Orange Not Complaining website and use it as supporting documentation for your tax deductions. It is recommended to consult with a tax professional for specific guidelines and requirements.