Good iPad Games - Free Recommendations

• Thread starter ArcanaNoir
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Games Ipad
In summary, some good recommendations for iPad games include: Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Jumbline, and Lux Touch.
ArcanaNoir
I'm getting bored with my two primary games, jumbline and lux touch. Any recommendations for good iPad games? Especially free ones?

Computer science news on Phys.org
I like Orisinal games

Omg! I've been looking for this website for YEARS! Every since my sister showed it to me probably six to eight years ago! Hooray! Thanks for posting!

AOD is good and free...

Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio. it's awesome!

Arcana,

With your love of math and solving problems, and iPad games, did you ever consider writing an "Arcana iPad original" of your own ?

Rhody...

I don't think I have the know-how to write a game.

Greg Bernhardt said:
I have that game too! Fun, but some make me want to throw my iphone across the room!

:rofl:

So true!

Bloons TD 4 is the best.

At the moment there are over so many quality games available for ipad...I found this link GR8...
http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/top-40-best-free-ipad-games-692690
Hope it is useful to you also as there are many free games out here..!

Last edited by a moderator:
These are all really great! Thanks guys!
As for me, I can't stop playing drop7.

I enjoy tiny wings, doodle jump(lite!), little metal ball(free!) and asphalt 6 adrenaline.

best game is battleheart if you like rpgs.

arcana you should look at "who has the biggest brain" and "power pets - math addition" for inspiration

I think fruit ninja is one most exciting games of iPad. I'm most addictive to this game. It free from the app store.

StrykerTECH said:
Bloons TD 4 is the best.

I really like tower defense games like Bloons. These games rock! Highly recommend if you haven't played, especially since they are free.

Real Racing GTi. It is the best racing game for the iPad. It has good graphics and has got user friendly controls. It has 3 modes time trail, race and championships.

"plants vs zombies" strategy, "Power pets math version" rpg/math,

Mini Motor, Line Surfer, Lane Splitter...awesome games!

Hi, Candy Ball is the good free Labyrinth puzzle Game.

zacharyb said:
I really like tower defense games like Bloons. These games rock! Highly recommend if you haven't played, especially since they are free.

Yes, those were quite fun. Not a whole lot of replay value though. But it was very addicting the first time through!

I also like Jumbline. I think it is very well designed.

helenbrysonj said:
Doodle jump is very interesting and nice game.

Doodle Jump is a classic quick time waster. A must have!

1. What are some good iPad games that are available for free?

Some popular free iPad games include Candy Crush Saga, Subway Surfers, and Clash of Clans.

2. Are there any good multiplayer games for iPad that are free?

Yes, there are several popular free multiplayer games for iPad, such as Fortnite, Among Us, and Words with Friends.

3. Can you recommend any educational games for iPad that are free?

Some free educational iPad games include BrainPOP Jr. Movie of the Week, Duolingo, and Math vs Zombies.

4. Are there any free iPad games that don't require an internet connection?

Yes, there are many free iPad games that can be played offline, such as Alto's Odyssey, Monument Valley, and Plants vs Zombies.

5. How can I find more free iPad games to play?

You can browse the App Store's "Top Charts" or "Games" section for free games, or search for specific genres or keywords. There are also many websites and blogs that regularly feature lists of the best free iPad games.