Foundations of Physics, the magazine, open access articles.

In summary, since January 2007, Nobel prize laureate Gerardus ‘t Hooft has been appointed as the editor-in-chief of a magazine with the ISSN number 1572-9516. The January and February 2007 issues are currently available for free access. One recommended article is R. Tumulka's piece on the "Free Will Theorem" and EPR in the February 2007 issue. Another interesting article in this issue is Klauber's "Relativistic Rotation: A Comparison of Theories." For aspiring authors, it may be worth noting that the submission process for this magazine can be lengthy, as one individual's experience shows.
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for posting this, Hans!

(For anyone interested in the so-called "Free Will Theorem" and EPR, I recommend a look at R. Tumulka's article in the Feb 2007 issue.)

For those interested in relativity:
Klauber: "Relativistic Rotation: A Comparison of Theories" in the Feb 2007 edition looks very interesting. :smile:

Information for authors.
Two years ago I was send my article to Foundation of Physics.
In the answer the editor asked me the names of five referee which suitable in my opinion. I write the names of five and wait one year! When one year is finish I send E-mail to Editor and ask him What is with my paper. Yes or no?
After that Editor answer me that my paper is not suitable. But one year is pass before I have the answer no! It is a black hole!

Last edited:

1. What is "Foundations of Physics" magazine?

"Foundations of Physics" is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes articles on topics related to the foundations of physics, such as quantum mechanics, relativity, and cosmology.

2. Is "Foundations of Physics" an open access journal?

Yes, "Foundations of Physics" is an open access journal, which means that all articles published in the journal are freely available for anyone to read and download without any subscription or paywall.

3. How are articles selected for publication in "Foundations of Physics"?

All articles submitted to "Foundations of Physics" undergo a rigorous peer-review process to ensure their scientific quality and relevance to the journal's scope. The editorial board makes the final decision on whether to accept or reject an article for publication.

4. Can I submit my own article to "Foundations of Physics"?

Yes, "Foundations of Physics" welcomes submissions from scientists and researchers around the world. You can find more information about the submission process on the journal's website.

5. How can I access articles published in "Foundations of Physics"?

All articles published in "Foundations of Physics" are available for free on the journal's website. You can also find them through various academic databases and search engines, such as Google Scholar.