Feeling Sick Tomorrow? Join Me on PF!

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, MK announces that he will be staying home tomorrow due to feeling sick and having a sore throat, coughing, and a congested and runny nose. He apologizes for not being active on the forum lately and hopes that others don't mind. However, he later realizes that he may not be able to be online tomorrow due to work commitments, causing him to become frustrated. Other members chime in with their own theories and jokes about MK's absence, but MK eventually reveals that he is in fact online and feeling better. Some confusion arises about the timing of the posts, but it is clarified that different time zones are at play.
Mk
I'm going to be staying home tomorrow, I can feel the sickness coming on. Sore throat, coughing, and congested and runny nose. Well, I haven't been on for length for a little bit. :smile: See you soon!

Physics news on Phys.org
I really hope that everybody else doesn't care, because I don't.

Dammit! I wanted to be here tomorrow, but now I can't since I don't have time to become sick. :grumpy:

Oh thank for the warning, btw!:smile:

This is the time to take vitamins and crazy herbal medicines.

What the lier!

I'll be on PF all day tomorrow!

Mk is Offline:

:rofl:

Ha! Good catch, heartless.

Now we start theorizing on why he's not online.

Here's my theory: His boss read this thread and told him that he'd better get his butt into work or he'd be fired.

heartless said:
What the lier!

Mk is Offline:

:rofl:
He posted it today it's not tommorw yet.

Well, I'm here just as I said. Ha, in your face!

Usually I start feeling sick in the evening, and I'm all better by the time I wake up in the morning. :tongue:

hmmm... are you guys ok? I see that the date of all posts in this thread is yesterday while MK's told that he'd be here tomorrow? So why are you saying he's a liar?:bugeye:

Oh never mind! I guess I forgot that we are in a physcic forums where people can see the future!:blushing:

It's tomorrow already.

Yeah, buttheir posts belongs to yesterday. As I said they are... :uhh:

I didn't think that PFers would forget that it is different times of the day around the world. Right now it is 4:14 PM for instance, in Guam.

I've not chaned central time to my time zone!:blushing:

What does "I'll be on PF all day tomorrow" mean?

"I'll be on PF all day tomorrow" means that the person plans to spend the entire day on the online forum PF (Physics Forums) engaging in discussions and answering questions related to physics.

Why would someone spend all day on PF?

People may spend all day on PF because they are passionate about physics and enjoy discussing and learning about it with others. They may also have a specific question or topic they want to delve into and find PF to be a helpful resource.

Is PF a reliable source of information?

PF is a reputable online forum that is dedicated to physics. While it is always important to fact-check and verify information, many knowledgeable and experienced individuals contribute to discussions on PF, making it a reliable source of information.

Can anyone participate in discussions on PF?

Yes, anyone can create an account and participate in discussions on PF. However, it is important to follow the forum's guidelines and be respectful to other members in order to maintain a positive and productive environment.

Can I ask any type of physics-related question on PF?

PF has specific categories and guidelines for different types of questions, so it is important to make sure your question is appropriate for the designated category. However, PF covers a wide range of physics topics and welcomes questions from all levels of understanding.