Watch This Painful Music Video on Google - Experience the Agony

• Music
  • Thread starter Integral
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music Video
In summary, the videos are all funny and entertaining, but the 1980s music and clothing styles are not as fashionable now as they were then.
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8610362188397291938" [Broken] was so painful, I had to share it with you all.. Just to ... Well share in the pain? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
woooooooooooooooooooooow...i think his shirt is missing some buttons

this one is pretty hilarious too...

[MEDIA=youtube]t_GUuSRez9Q[/MEDIA]&search=a%20flock%20of%20seagulls[/URL]

Takeing notes here on them smooth dance steps. I see its already turning into a craze..note the remake of the video on the list on the right.

oh god, I can't hold it back ...AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude! Don't be dissing '80's classics. Granted the videos were cheesy, but they were the first ones.

Ah man, Thread Locked.

I'm......I'm speechlesss.

Well, at least the song is kind of catchy. :uhh:

It looks like they just brought the video camera to their aerobics class...it's still more coordinated than I ever looked in those classes. :rofl:

Interesting that they're all still wearing '70s clothing and hairstyles in an '80s video. Must have been VERY early '80s. Where are the tight Jordache jeans with high heels and big hair? :rofl:

and I thought it was lack of sunshine and cold in that caused depression in those northern countries, now I realize it's the music.

The chorogorapher needs to be severly beaten.

Do we really have any good reason not to nuke Finland after this?

and whatever country these guys are from

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=272726365278093713 [Broken]

won't be missed if we whiped them off the face of the earth

It all comes together at the end of the video though, trust me

Tsu said:
I agree.
Severly.

Evolution of Dance

[MEDIA=youtube]dMH0bHeiRNg[/MEDIA][/URL]

This guy is actually pretty good. :biggrin:

Integral said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8610362188397291938" [Broken] was so painful, I had to share it with you all.. Just to ... Well share in the pain? :rofl:
I love this video.

Tsu said:
Awww...but they make me feel so much better about my own uncoordinated performance in aerobics classes. :uhh: :rofl:

What the hell are you people talking about? These videos are jewels.

Astronuc said:
Evolution of Dance

[MEDIA=youtube]dMH0bHeiRNg[/MEDIA][/URL]

This guy is actually pretty good. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

One of my favourite videos, Astro!

I loved all of them... Even Integral's is bad enough to be charming in it's own special way. And the kids imitating that cracked me up! They looked like they were having a blast.

Most of you have probably seen this but for any newcomers...
Bilbo Baggins by Leonard Nimoy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1189977381292772054 [Broken]

Integral said:
I only now looked at it (must be a slow night).

It made my Safari crash. It never crashes. This can only mean that my iMac is so intelligent that it KNEW that this crap should not be allowed on its screen!

Moonbear said:
Awww...but they make me feel so much better about my own uncoordinated performance in aerobics classes. :uhh: :rofl:
That is why I don't take aerobics...

All of you speak as if the videos of today are any good at all . Ok these are BAD , but its not as if music videos of today are a big improvement.

1. What is a music video?

A music video is a short film or video that combines music and visual images to tell a story or convey a message. It typically features a song or instrumental piece as the soundtrack and includes various visual elements such as performers, dancers, special effects, and scenery.

2. How are music videos made?

Music videos are typically produced by a team of professionals including the artist, director, producer, and crew. The process involves coming up with a concept, storyboarding, filming, editing, and adding special effects. The final product is often a collaboration between the artist's vision and the director's creative direction.

3. Why are music videos important?

Music videos serve as a visual representation of a song, giving viewers a deeper understanding and connection to the music. They also provide a platform for artists to showcase their creativity and express their message or story in a more impactful way. Additionally, music videos have become a crucial marketing tool for promoting new music and artists.

4. How have music videos evolved over time?

Music videos have evolved significantly since their introduction in the 1970s. Initially, they were primarily used for promotional purposes on television, but with the rise of the internet, they became more accessible and have now become a popular form of entertainment. The use of advanced technology and special effects has also greatly enhanced the visual quality of music videos.

5. Are music videos considered a form of art?

Yes, music videos are considered a form of art. They involve a creative process and often convey a message or tell a story. Many music videos have been recognized and awarded for their artistic merit, and some have even been featured in art galleries or museums. They also serve as a visual representation of the music and can enhance the overall artistic experience for the audience.