Holy Crap I Dont Know What To Make Of This Video

• News
  • Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, there is a conspiracy theory about the North American Union but it has been debunked. However, there are concerns about corporations having different goals than the people and the Constitution being disregarded.
gravenewworld
Apparently the US does not exist anymore.

Hurry up and watch it before the video is taken down.

Oh yeah, don't go try searching Wiki for "North American Union" since it is a waste of time. The entry has been apparently locked/deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, I don't know about any conspiracy, but we are being sold out. "The people" and "the corporations" do not have the same goals. The trashing of the Constitution is old news.

1. What is the purpose of the "Holy Crap I Dont Know What To Make Of This Video" video?

The purpose of this video is to present intriguing and thought-provoking content that may challenge our understanding of the world.

2. Is this video based on scientific evidence?

While the video may reference scientific concepts, it is ultimately up to the viewer to evaluate the evidence presented and come to their own conclusions.

3. Who created this video?

The creator of this video is unknown, as it may have been posted anonymously or by someone using a pseudonym. It is always important to consider the credibility of the source when evaluating information.

4. How can I verify the information in this video?

One way to verify information presented in this video is to conduct further research and consult reputable sources. It is also important to critically evaluate the information and consider multiple perspectives.

5. Should I believe everything in this video?

No, it is always important to approach information with a critical mindset and evaluate it based on evidence and credibility. It is also important to consider different perspectives and seek out additional information before forming conclusions.