Flickr Photographers - Join the Fun & Share Your Shots!

• Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date
In summary, Flickr Photographers is a community of photographers who use the online platform Flickr to share their photos, connect with other photographers, and participate in various activities and challenges. To join, simply create a free account on Flickr and join the group. Any type of photo can be shared as long as it follows community guidelines. Benefits of joining include connecting with others, receiving feedback, and gaining exposure. Participants are expected to follow community guidelines and specific rules for challenges and contests.
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Theres more that a few good photographers on here, but I only ever get to see your shots when a relevant photo contest comes up. How many of you have a Flickr.com account?
Mine's at http://www.flickr.com/photos/55599449@N00/

If you don't have one, make one! :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
There's more than one photo in the album that could've taken the first place in the Six Feet Under competition. Nice work.

Thanks! :smile:

www.facebook.com is much better at Photo Handling.
I have my albums up there...its great!

1. What is Flickr Photographers?

Flickr Photographers is a community of photographers who use the online photo sharing platform Flickr to share their photos, connect with other photographers, and participate in various photography-related activities and challenges.

2. How do I join Flickr Photographers?

To join Flickr Photographers, simply create a free account on Flickr and start uploading your photos. Then, join the Flickr Photographers group by clicking on the "Join Group" button on the group's page.

3. What kind of photos can I share on Flickr Photographers?

You can share any type of photo on Flickr Photographers as long as it follows the community guidelines and does not violate any copyrights or terms of service. This includes photos of landscapes, portraits, still life, street photography, and more.

4. What are some benefits of joining Flickr Photographers?

Joining Flickr Photographers allows you to connect with other photographers, receive feedback on your photos, participate in challenges and contests, and gain exposure for your work. It also provides a platform to learn from others and improve your photography skills.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in Flickr Photographers?

Yes, there are community guidelines that all members are expected to follow, such as respecting copyright laws and refraining from posting offensive or inappropriate content. Additionally, each challenge or contest may have its own specific rules that participants must adhere to.