Lets say I hit on 20 girls and the following probabilities are the

In summary, The conversation is about a young bull wanting to run down and have his way with some cows, but the old bull wisely suggests walking down and having his way with all of them. This is followed by a quote from Star Wars wishing someone good luck.
chito
Lets say I hit on 20 girls and the following probabilities are the probabilities they give me their numbers:
p(latina girls)=.30
p(white girls)=.15
p(black girls)=.15
p(asian girls)=.30
p(middle eastern girls)=.10

I got a couple of questions
a)what's the probability that I get rejected by latinas and asians?
b)what's the prob. i succeed w/ every type of girl except asians?

Physics news on Phys.org

a. 49%

b. .047%...young bull to old bull, upon seeing many nubile cows in the valley below, "hey let's run down and **** some of those cows !" Old bull responds, "No, let's WALK down and **** them ALL"

May the Force be with you

Last edited:

What does it mean to "hit on" someone?

"Hitting on" someone typically means to flirt with or express romantic or sexual interest in them. It can also refer to asking someone out on a date or making advances towards them.

What do you mean by "probabilities" in this scenario?

In this context, "probabilities" refers to the likelihood or chance that a certain outcome will occur. In this case, the probabilities are related to the success of hitting on 20 girls.

What factors can affect the success of hitting on 20 girls?

There are many factors that can influence the success of hitting on 20 girls, such as the location, timing, approach, and individual preferences and personalities of the girls. Other external factors, such as the presence of competition or distractions, can also play a role.

Why is it important to consider probabilities in this scenario?

Considering probabilities in this scenario can help to better understand the potential outcomes and make more informed decisions. It can also help to manage expectations and plan for potential challenges or obstacles.

What other variables could be included in this scenario?

Other variables that could be included in this scenario might include the number of girls who are single and looking to date, the success rate of hitting on girls in general, and the personal qualities or characteristics of the person doing the hitting on.