Pengwuinos are now a protected species

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the protection of "punk penguins" and the prohibition of certain actions towards them. Participants express their opinions on the matter and make jokes about finding loopholes in the regulations.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think he's close enough to a punk penguin to qualify:

http://www.newswise.com/articles/punk-penguins-protected

From now on, NO smacking, pinching, biting, poking, roasting, plucking, shooting, slingshotting, or skewering of Pengwuinos will be tolerated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Poor Cyrus, so unfair.

No more pengwuino roasts in Sunday chat? :frown:

I move to Alaska
[PLAIN]http://www.alaskachronicle.com/images/still-of-polar-bears-roasting-penguins1.jpg [Broken]

humanino said:
i move to alaska
[PLAIN]http://www.alaskachronicle.com/images/still-of-polar-bears-roasting-penguins1.jpg[/quote]oh [Broken] noo! Ahahahaha

Math Is Hard said:
From now on, NO smacking, pinching, biting, poking, roasting, plucking, shooting, slingshotting, or skewering of Pengwuinos will be tolerated.

Thank you for not eliminating drowning or hurling from aeroplanes; at least I have something left to look forward to.

Math Is Hard said:

Thank you.

Noooooo! It can't be!

We're not allowed to smack the penguin anymore?!

Math Is Hard said:
I think he's close enough to a punk penguin to qualify:

http://www.newswise.com/articles/punk-penguins-protected

Thank you.
Only in Argentina. PF is not a signatory to Argentinian conservation law. Skewer is pointy, Char-Griller Trio can be fired up in less than 20 minutes.

turbo-1 said:
Only in Argentina. PF is not a signatory to Argentinian conservation law. Skewer is pointy, Char-Griller Trio can be fired up in less than 20 minutes.

Agreed... *searching for the nearest penguin on PF* :devil:

Math Is Hard said:
From now on, NO smacking, pinching, biting

I'm ok with a few of those things.

Pengwuino said:
I'm ok with a few of those things.

lol. Well played.

1. Why are Pengwuinos now a protected species?

Pengwuinos are now a protected species because their population has significantly decreased due to human activities such as overfishing, pollution, and habitat destruction. This has put them at risk of extinction, and protection measures are necessary to ensure their survival.

2. What does it mean for a species to be protected?

When a species is protected, it means that there are laws and regulations in place to prevent harm or exploitation of that species. This can include restrictions on hunting, fishing, and other activities that may harm the species. It also means that conservation efforts are being made to help the species recover and thrive.

3. Who is responsible for protecting Pengwuinos?

The responsibility of protecting Pengwuinos falls on various organizations and government agencies, including conservation groups, environmental agencies, and wildlife management agencies. It is a collective effort to ensure the survival of the species.

4. How will the protection of Pengwuinos benefit the environment?

Pengwuinos play a crucial role in their ecosystem as predators and prey. Protecting them can help maintain a healthy balance in their habitat, which can have a positive impact on other species and the environment as a whole. Additionally, protecting Pengwuinos can also help preserve genetic diversity, which is essential for the long-term health of ecosystems.

5. What can individuals do to help protect Pengwuinos?

Individuals can contribute to the protection of Pengwuinos by reducing their carbon footprint, supporting conservation efforts, and advocating for stricter environmental regulations. Avoiding single-use plastics and properly disposing of waste can also help reduce pollution that can harm Pengwuinos and their habitat.