Where can I post my own theoretical papers?

In summary, there are several options for posting your own theoretical papers, including academic journals, online repositories, and personal websites. It is important to carefully research each option to determine the best fit for your needs and goals. Social media platforms are not typically appropriate for sharing academic work, so it is important to consider the audience and purpose of your paper before choosing a platform. In most cases, you do not need permission to post your own theoretical paper, but if it includes content from other sources, you may need to obtain permission. Different platforms may have their own guidelines for posting, so it is important to review and follow them, as well as ensure ethical standards are met. To increase visibility, you can share your paper on multiple platforms and reach
s.tovell
Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone could give me links to any websites that allow anyone to post their own papers. My apologies if I seem like a 'newbie', as I have not before posted a paper online.

Any helpful responses are welcomed, thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you ^ you were a big help :)

1. Where can I post my own theoretical papers?

There are several options for posting your own theoretical papers, including academic journals, online repositories, and personal websites. It is important to carefully research each option to determine which platform best fits your specific needs and goals.

2. Can I post my theoretical paper on social media?

Social media platforms are not typically considered appropriate for sharing academic work. It is important to carefully consider the audience and purpose of your theoretical paper before choosing a platform for sharing it.

3. Is it necessary to get permission before posting my theoretical paper?

In most cases, you do not need permission to post your own theoretical paper. However, if your paper includes content that is not your own, such as images or data, you may need to obtain permission from the original source before sharing it.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for posting theoretical papers?

Different platforms may have their own guidelines for posting theoretical papers, so it is important to carefully review and follow these guidelines. Additionally, it is important to ensure that your paper follows ethical standards and does not include any plagiarized content.

5. How can I increase the visibility of my theoretical paper?

To increase the visibility of your theoretical paper, you can share it on multiple platforms, such as academic social networking sites, online repositories, and personal websites. You can also reach out to colleagues and other researchers in your field to share your paper and potentially collaborate on future projects.