Question about lifting up 90 Kilogram weight

In summary, the individual is seeking help in building a helicopter capable of lifting 90KG of weight. They do not have much knowledge in physics but have successfully built a small helicopter in the past. They are seeking suggestions for a project design and are considering using coaxial propellers. They also need advice on which electric motor and lithium battery to use. However, it is noted that existing lithium batteries may not have enough energy to lift a person for an extended period of time. Additionally, the individual is looking for a site to purchase robotics and electric motors. They also mention the challenge of creating a coaxial rotor head and the need to slow down a propeller for the rotating helicopter body.
tovolt
I am trying to build a helicopter. please help me.
I want to know how much RPM and size of blade needed to lift 90KG of weight.

I am planning not to use tail rotators, but I have a solution for this.

Likes shaiksohail
Physics news on Phys.org
Is this a troll or are you serious?

Yes man!
did I asked anything wrong?? is it not possible.

Actually I am have not much knowledge in Physics, cause i am IT Engineer.
Due to my interest in science, I made a small helicopter. And it works.
Now i want to make a small helicopter which will lift a man.

Any suggestion will help, I will show you project design if you want.

The first helicopter was a chair with a rotary blade attached to the top of it. It did not go well. There are a few things they did not consider. The first is that this setup will tip over due to the change in pressure distribution the blade creates, and the chair will also rotate, although not as fast as the blade. This is considering your design is structually sound and you have enough power to get it off the ground.

The solutions were a blade with hinges that compensate for the uneven pressure distribution and a tail rotor to counteract the base rotation.

To answer your question though, it's probably not a good idea.

Thanks Vadar2012

I am planning to use coaxial propellers.
Can you suggest me any Electric MOTOR and Lithium battery to use in my project

tovolt said:
Thanks Vadar2012

I am planning to use coaxial propellers.
Can you suggest me any Electric MOTOR and Lithium battery to use in my project

Helicopters of the type exist. See this article. I don't think any existing lithium battery stores enough energy to lift you for more than a short time. You will probably need a fuel-powered engine.

Check out this link. I think this is what you are aiming at.

phyzguy thanks,

I will inform you more about the project after I start work on it.
Can you tell me any site where I can buy robotics and electric motors??

It is very hard and challenging task to make a coaxial rotor Head.

for rotating helicopter body In coaxial rotor I need to slow down a propeller,
is it right?

1. How much weight can the average person lift?

The average person can typically lift around 70-80 kilograms with proper form and training. However, this can vary greatly depending on an individual's size, strength, and training level.

2. Is it safe to lift 90 kilograms?

It depends on the individual's physical capabilities and training level. For some people, lifting 90 kilograms may be safe and manageable, while for others it may pose a risk of injury. It is important to always consult a professional and use proper form when attempting to lift heavy weights.

3. How can I increase my strength to lift 90 kilograms?

The best way to increase your strength to lift heavier weights is through progressive overload. This means gradually increasing the weight and intensity of your workouts over time, while also allowing for proper rest and recovery. It is also important to focus on compound exercises that engage multiple muscle groups, such as deadlifts, squats, and bench presses.

4. What are the potential risks of lifting 90 kilograms?

Some potential risks of lifting 90 kilograms include muscle strains, joint injuries, and back problems. These risks can be minimized by using proper form, gradually increasing weight and intensity, and listening to your body's limits. It is always important to consult a professional and be cautious when attempting to lift heavy weights.

5. Can lifting 90 kilograms help me lose weight?

Lifting heavy weights can be a helpful component of a weight loss regimen, as it can increase muscle mass and boost metabolism. However, it is important to also maintain a healthy diet and engage in regular cardiovascular exercise for optimal weight loss results.