I need some feedback on a strange idea I have. please read post

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea that all complex things and designs are built from simple components and lists what the speaker believes to be the simplest components. It also questions the existence of consciousness and the concept of self-awareness. There is no clear question or idea presented for feedback, but the speaker expresses a desire to communicate with others who are interested in understanding the mysteries of creation and being. Some members express confusion and skepticism towards the ideas presented.
jrlogan
Here is what I believe to be the base concepts for understanding a strategy towards discovering the equations of the grand unified theory, and all other theories that have to do with existence,space,time,etc..
First of all, know that all complex things and designs are built from simple components.Here are what I believe to be the simplest components: yes/not | begin/off | all/none | is/no | on/end |add/divide | subtract/multiply | know/forget |say/wait |once/again/stop/again/end | up/down | left/right | top/bottom |alike/attract | for/neutral/against | with/not-with | let/hold | desire/purpose/design/create | reflect/admire.
This may look crazy but isn't it strange that we are here, and can hold a hand in front if our face and know that it is there? I believe that conscienceness is everywhere but the state of awareness adds with complexity of design and integration of the simple components and grows into higher states, increasing in ability to become a being of soul,and ability. I know-therefore I am. My parts are integrated and functions are able and real and have being instead of just being a concept. Does any of this make any sense to anyone but me? Surely if you can see then you must agree. -- JRLogan.

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't get it. What is your idea that you want feedback on?

I also don't get these relations - | yes/not | begin/off | is/no | on/end| say/wait | once/again/stop/again/end | alike/attract | let/hold | reflect/admire :confused:

Yes we are aware, but I don't see a question. Please coherently state a question.

Last edited:
I should also note that personal theories (those without mainstream acceptance) are not permitted on PF.

- Warren

thanks Eva, The question is the next to last sentance in the post. I thought that this forum would be a good place to communicate with people who are serious about understanding and unravelling the mysteries of creation and being. So many people take it for granted that we are here and that things exist. Many have sought to understand the facets of nature and the governing laws of the universe. Any endeavor
must have a place to start from. Thanks again. --jrlogan

jrlogan said:
First of all, know that all complex things and designs are built from simple components.
That appears to be the case.
jrlogan said:
Here are what I believe to be the simplest components: yes/not | begin/off | all/none | is/no | on/end |add/divide | subtract/multiply | know/forget |say/wait |once/again/stop/again/end | up/down | left/right | top/bottom |alike/attract | for/neutral/against | with/not-with | let/hold | desire/purpose/design/create | reflect/admire.
:rolleyes: You missed a few.
jrlogan said:
This may look crazy but isn't it strange that we are here, and can hold a hand in front if our face and know that it is there?
It looks crazy. And it is not strange that we are here. We just are, and we have to be somewhere. Might as well be here, or in some cases there.
jrlogan said:
I believe that conscienceness is everywhere but the state of awareness adds with complexity of design and integration of the simple components and grows into higher states, increasing in ability to become a being of soul,and ability. I know-therefore I am. My parts are integrated and functions are able and real and have being instead of just being a concept.
One is free to believe whatever one believes.
jrlogan said:
Does any of this make any sense to anyone but me?
No :biggrin:

Please consider contributing to https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=68

Alot of people take a lot of things for granted. I'm more than sure that you also take lots for granted. It may not be life, but there sure is something.

jrlogan, have you read any philosophy? How about Descartes' search for truth?

jrlogan said:
Here is what I believe to be the base concepts for understanding a strategy towards discovering the equations of the grand unified theory, and all other theories that have to do with existence,space,time,etc..
First of all, know that all complex things and designs are built from simple components.Here are what I believe to be the simplest components: yes/not | begin/off | all/none | is/no | on/end |add/divide | subtract/multiply | know/forget |say/wait |once/again/stop/again/end | up/down | left/right | top/bottom |alike/attract | for/neutral/against | with/not-with | let/hold | desire/purpose/design/create | reflect/admire.
This may look crazy but isn't it strange that we are here, and can hold a hand in front if our face and know that it is there? I believe that conscienceness is everywhere but the state of awareness adds with complexity of design and integration of the simple components and grows into higher states, increasing in ability to become a being of soul,and ability. I know-therefore I am. My parts are integrated and functions are able and real and have being instead of just being a concept. Does any of this make any sense to anyone but me? Surely if you can see then you must agree. -- JRLogan.

I still think this is a bad joke...Pardon my incredulity.And this kind of jokes is unappropriate for a serious forum as TD.So please,do no move it there.Some people,regular posters in TD,might get offended.:tongue2:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
I still think this is a bad joke...Pardon my incredulity.And this kind of jokes is unappropriate for a serious forum as TD.So please,do no move it there.Some people,regular posters in TD,might get offended.:tongue2:

Daniel.
My thoughts exactly, doesn't have enough information to qualify for TD, I didn't feel it had enough substance to meet Philosophy guidelines.

The next to last sentence
jrlogan said:
Does any of this make any sense to anyone but me?
It makes perfect to sense to me that we're here and developed as we did.

Jrlogan, you might want to check out the philosophy section. You will probably find similar posts there.

1. What is your strange idea?

My strange idea is to create a machine that can teleport objects from one location to another using quantum entanglement.

2. How did you come up with this idea?

I have always been fascinated by quantum mechanics and the concept of entanglement. I was inspired by recent research in this field and started thinking about how it could be applied to everyday technology.

3. How does this idea differ from existing teleportation technology?

Most existing teleportation technology uses classical physics and is limited to transferring information rather than physical objects. My idea utilizes quantum entanglement to transfer matter, allowing for instantaneous transportation of objects.

4. What are the potential applications of this technology?

This technology could revolutionize transportation and logistics, as well as have implications for space travel and exploration. It could also have medical applications, such as instant delivery of organs for transplant surgeries.

5. What are the potential challenges or limitations of this idea?

One challenge would be the complexity and cost of creating a machine that can entangle and teleport large objects. There may also be ethical concerns and potential consequences of disrupting traditional transportation methods. Additionally, there could be technical difficulties in accurately recreating objects in a new location without any errors.