PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #3,361
lisab said:
You mean you'll never look lonely :wink: .

Sad but true...come back to me Burger King!

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,362
FrancisZ said:
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about that photograph. Usually it's: "Dude, why are you so mad?"

I can't help it though. It's either I look like Larry Fine in smiley pictures or stone face. I guess my hero ought to be Buster Keaton.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20063/shepherd7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #3,363
Evo said:
She's pre-med, you're thinking of her older sister, who is now applying to med school instead of completing her computer science degree.

May I just say that you've a most pleasant smile.

• #3,364
Evo said:
She's pre-med, you're thinking of her older sister, who is now applying to med school instead of completing her computer science degree.

Ahh, ok, my bad :redface: Is pre-med some degree you do before going to med school? (We don't have such a thing here: you go straight into university to study medicine for 5 years or so). Does that mean both of your daughters are going to be doctors? That'll be quite handy for you. :biggrin:

• #3,365
Cyrus said:
Reminds me of this:

[PLAIN]http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20063/shepherd7.jpg[/QUOTE][/URL]

Hmm...I like those glasses. Very 60's. My grandfather used to have something like that. Malcome X's is what I can only think to call them.

• #3,366
FrancisZ said:
Hmm...I like those glasses. Very 60's. My grandfather used to have something like that. Malcome X's is what I can only think to call them.

Probably Ray-Bans (One of my fav brand's). Look on ebay, there are all sorts of cool ones from the 60's on sale. Just pop in your prescription and you're good to go.

• #3,367
cristo said:
Ahh, ok, my bad :redface: Is pre-med some degree you do before going to med school? (We don't have such a thing here: you go straight into university to study medicine for 5 years or so). Does that mean both of your daughters are going to be doctors? That'll be quite handy for you. :biggrin:
Evo Child wants to be an anesthesiologist (maybe) and her older sister (spawn of Evo) wants to go into medical research.

Here in the US, you usually go to college as pre-med before you can get into med school (if you are lucky enough). It makes sure that you have the proper requirements met.

• #3,368
Good luck Evo offspring. I'm sure they'll get plenty of 'homework'. :smile:

• #3,369
Evo said:
Evo Child wants to be an anesthesiologist (maybe) and her older sister (spawn of Evo) wants to go into medical research.
Wow.. clever girls indeed: you must be very proud :approve:

Kurdt said:
Good luck Evo offspring. I'm sure they'll get plenty of 'homework'. :smile:

:rofl:

• #3,370
On a rare occasion, I have actually dressed up.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2851/astronucinatuxom8.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3889/astronucintuxxw8.jpg

• #3,371
Evo said:
Seriously, if you ever break up with your girlfriend you can have The Evo Child, she's street legal again. :biggrin: I'll toss in a sizeable dowry.

She's not hunchbacked, she's bending down to get near her best friend that I cut out of the picture.
I can't help but imagine Evo as mother-in-law. :biggrin: :uhh: :rofl:

• #3,372
Astronuc said:
I can't help but imagine Evo as mother-in-law. :biggrin: :uhh: :rofl:

We could have a PF wedding!:biggrin:

• #3,373
Greg Bernhardt said:

ooh! I'll book Westminster Abbey. :biggrin:

• #3,374
A PF wedding?? let me dress up too

me.JPG

• #3,375
Greg Bernhardt said:
Ooh, yes! :!)

• #3,376
I like seeing the PF men all dressed up. They "clean up real nice".

• #3,377
Evo said:

No, no, no. Evo Child gets to be a radiologist (makes as good of money as an anesthesiologist, but better hours), and Spawn needs to go into orthopedics. Either that, or they both need to meet and marry guys in med school going into those specialties (actually, come to think of it, you'll still need a good anesthesiologist). :uhh:

• #3,378
I'm claiming one of the girls for my brother. He is going to be a lawyer and we will all get incredibly rich off Evo's mishaps. :)

• #3,379
Astronuc said:
On a rare occasion, I have actually dressed up.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3889/astronucintuxxw8.jpg
[/URL]

Andre said:
A PF wedding?? let me dress up too

me.JPG

My goodness but Astronuc and Andre are both so distinguished looking. I'm truly impressed.

• #3,380
GeorginaS said:
My goodness but Astronuc and Andre are both so distinguished looking. I'm truly impressed.

Hear, hear, Georgina!

• #3,381
Bored at work...

Any one want to play cops and robbers?

Last edited:
  • #3,382
Evo said:
I would guess you to be 15. :tongue2:

You'll be glad in 20 years that you are young looking, trust me.

So, young, handsome, smarter than heck, and the wisdom of a sage.

Seriously, if you ever break up with your girlfriend you can have The Evo Child, she's street legal again. :biggrin: I'll toss in a sizeable dowry.

eccroppedki8.jpg

She's not hunchbacked, she's bending down to get near her best friend that I cut out of the picture.

Quite a lot of thoughts flow through my mind looking at her pic,

WOW !

is perhaps the word that sums them up most accurately.

On a more negative note: If I understand you correctly, you are offering her exclusively to cristo. Now what does he have that other PF guys do not have ? :grumpy::cry::cry:
OK, young, handsome, bla... but you could at least start a competition to evaluate whether others here do have these qualities too !

Finally, just for a fallback position: You mentioned a sister of her - is she just as pretty ? "Street legal", too ?

• #3,383
cristo already has a girlfriend, so I'm open to good candidates (hopes the Evo Child doesn't see this). :uhh:

This is her older sister Spawn of Evo, just turned 24.

Attachments

• evospawn7zv.jpg
    evospawn7zv.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 737
  • #3,384
I believe Evo offers her to whoever feels like he is ready to take the risk.

• #3,385
Oberst Villa said:
On a more negative note: If I understand you correctly, you are offering her exclusively to cristo. Now what does he have that other PF guys do not have ? :grumpy::cry::cry:

A green cape and a British accent. Oh wait! That was before... :uhh:

• #3,386
Evo said:
cristo already has a girlfriend, so I'm open to good candidates (hopes the Evo Child doesn't see this). :uhh:

I love this picture of her! BTW, Is she available now?

• #3,387
Lisa! said:
I love this picture of her! BTW, Is she available now?
spawn has a boyfriend.

• #3,388
Hi!

Attachments

• n42004398_31014645_7583.jpg
    n42004398_31014645_7583.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 590
  • #3,389
Welcom back MacTech, nice picture!

• #3,390
Evo said:

Can we turn this into a PF game show? :biggrin:

• #3,391
Greg Bernhardt said:
Can we turn this into a PF game show? :biggrin:
Could we have fabulous prizes? :smile:

The Evo Child will be 21 on October 3rd. A spinster. :tongue:

• #3,392
Evo said:

The Evo Child will be 21 on October 3rd. A spinster. :tongue:

Yes I am calling Evo Child fabulous :biggrin:

• #3,393
Greg Bernhardt said:
Yes I am calling Evo Child fabulous :biggrin:
:tongue:

I just know she's going to find out that I'm raffling her off and I'm going to be in big trouble. I just want her to be happy, with someone I approve of. :redface:

• #3,394
Evo said:
Welcom back MacTech, nice picture!

Thanks, it's been a long time, I'll see if I can post like I used to, ha.

• #3,395
Evo said:
Like an all expense paid holiday to Bora Bora?

One could toss in a second home in Bora Bora and 2 round trip airfares per year for life.