Patternship of power plant based on lightnig

In summary, Nolo suggests people start by reading and studying the most important 5 steps for free, and then get this book if they want to apply for a patent.
sivarama
hey friends i am new to this forum,

yes i want help for applying for a patent . i have an idea about harvesting the lightining,
so to conduct I need patent isn't it .

Last edited:
Science news on Phys.org
Is English your first language? If not, could you get a little help in typing out your question, as I cannot understand you very well.

I think he wants help with applying for a patent.

Guess he is looking for partnerships to conduct research on his "harvesting the lightning" theory.

yes I wants help for applying for a paten.I want paten for conducting my experiment

sivarama, Welcome to Physics Forums!

“Nolo” is the most popular and famous company that helps people get a patent. I suggest you start by reading and studying the most important 5 steps they give for free.
“Getting a Patent on Your Own. Here's how to get a U.S. patent on your idea or invention --without a lawyer.”
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/getting-patent-yourself-29493.html

Then, if you think you can meet the requirements above, get this book:
Book “Patents For Beginners” $18.00
http://www.nolo.com/products/nolos-patents-for-beginners-QPAT.html

If you get past my suggestions 1 and 2 and you are still interested in filing a patent application you should get this book to learn everything you must do, and how to do it.
Book “Patent It Yourself” $35.00
http://www.nolo.com/products/patent-it-yourself-PAT.html

You should begin with the experiment first (you don't need a patent to perform experiments). If it works, it might be something which can be patented. And you will need something working to get a patent.

mfb said:
You should begin with the experiment first (you don't need a patent to perform experiments). If it works, it might be something which can be patented. And you will need something working to get a patent.
It doesn't actually need to WORK (even!). You just need to write your patent application in such a way as it satisfies the Patent Examiner that it hasn't been patented before and also satisfies a few basic requirements. I should look up this in a form that is in your own language. It will be very hard work to get it if you are not a Patent Expert.
Just enjoy your experiments and don't blow yourself up!

What is the patternship of a power plant based on lightning?

The patternship of a power plant based on lightning refers to the design and layout of the power plant in order to protect it from potential damage caused by lightning strikes. This includes the placement of lightning rods, grounding systems, and other protective measures.

Why is it important to consider the patternship of a power plant based on lightning?

Lightning strikes pose a significant threat to power plants, as they can cause damage to equipment and disrupt the flow of electricity. Therefore, it is crucial to design and implement a proper patternship in order to minimize the risk of damage and ensure the continuous operation of the power plant.

What factors are considered when determining the patternship of a power plant based on lightning?

Several factors are taken into consideration when determining the patternship of a power plant, including the location of the power plant, its size and design, the frequency and severity of lightning strikes in the area, and the type of equipment and materials used in the construction of the power plant.

How is the patternship of a power plant based on lightning tested and evaluated?

The patternship of a power plant is typically tested and evaluated through simulations and calculations. This involves using computer software to model the effects of lightning strikes on the power plant, taking into account various factors such as the material properties and grounding systems in place.

Are there any regulations or standards for the patternship of power plants based on lightning?

Yes, there are several regulations and standards that govern the patternship of power plants based on lightning. These include national and international standards set by organizations such as the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).