Who Will Win the Super Bowl? Cast Your Vote!

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
In summary, In the NFC championship game against the Falcons, the kicker missed to the left, which led to the Falcons coming back and winning in overtime.

Which team will win the Superbowl this year?

• San Diego Chargers

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Chicago Bears

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

• Dallas Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL @ the idiot Joe Buck for not knowing which cleat spike was longer (1/2 in. vs. a 5/8th in.).

Physics news on Phys.org
My original pick of the Saints is looking better than ever!

Tomorrow I will go with the Pats and the Saints to win.

If Indy and the Saints both win, who will people in Louisiana root for? The Saints have been so bad in past years, that more people root for Manning than the Saints.

Da Bears, WOW!

<ZapperZ sings "Bear Down, Chicago Bears...">

Zz.

Oh

F
f
f
f
f
izzle

Great game, glad to see the Colts win it.

I'm VERY glad to see the Colts win it. They deserve it.

Boy, would it be good to see Dungy & Manning with the ring! Yippeee! They've just got to make sure they don't self-destruct, like the Saints did.

PS: ...not to belittle the roles of Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Dwight Freeny, Jeff Saturday, or Tarik Glenn

PPS:...not to belittle the roles of other Colts whose names I don't know or can't remember.

It should be an interesting match-up, naturally I would pick the Colts, but after watching the Bears kill the Saints, I am not so sure.

I wonder what will happen with Devin Hester, considering how bad the Colts' special teams was with kickoff coverage.

The Bears defense is more potent, but when Manning and his receivers are in rhythm, they're unstoppable.

I think it depends on which Colts defense shows up. Down the stretch, they couldn't stop the run. If the Bears run the ball 46 times like they did against New Orleans, then Manning and his receivers won't spend enough time on the field to get in synch.

It's a double-edged sword. Rex Grossman is also a great quarterback, which means they use the running AND passing game. Scary. I sure hope the Colts come pumped up enough to play great defense...

Wow, we should have known it was going to be the Bears vs the Colts. Madden called it over a month ago:

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: