Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Packs: Where to Find?

• Thread starter ank_gl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    12v Light
In summary, an Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Pack is a lightweight battery pack with a voltage of 12 volts and a capacity of 3.5 ampere-hours. It is commonly used in electronic devices and can be found at most electronics stores, online retailers, and specialty battery stores. The lifespan of the pack can vary, but on average it can last for 500-1000 charge cycles. It is important to check compatibility before using this type of battery pack, and old or damaged packs should be disposed of properly at a designated recycling center or hazardous waste facility.
ank_gl
can anyone suggest some ultra light 12V 3.5 AmpHour packs?? where can i get em??
COST is not the issue, weight is

Engineering news on Phys.org
Lightest batteries for a given power are usually lithium.
Where from depends on where you are.

Batteries.com is a pretty good website for buying all sorts of batteries:

http://www.batteries.com/index.asp

Li-Poly battteries are the lightest for the amount of energy stored. You'll need a special charger. Mis-charged, Li-Poly batteries will explode.

1. What is an Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Pack?

An Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Pack is a type of battery pack that is designed to be light in weight and has a voltage of 12 volts and a capacity of 3.5 ampere-hours (Ah). It is commonly used in electronic devices such as cameras, drones, and portable power banks.

2. Where can I find Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Packs?

You can find Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Packs at most electronics stores, online retailers, and specialty battery stores. You can also check with the manufacturer of your device to see if they sell compatible battery packs.

3. How long does an Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Pack last?

The lifespan of an Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Pack can vary depending on usage and storage conditions. On average, it can last for 500-1000 charge cycles, which is equivalent to 2-3 years of regular use.

4. Can I use an Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Pack in any device that requires a 12V battery?

No, it is important to check the specifications and compatibility of the battery pack with your device before using it. Using an incompatible battery pack can damage your device and potentially be dangerous.

5. How do I properly dispose of an old or damaged Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Pack?

It is important to dispose of old or damaged Ultra Light 12V 3.5 Ah Packs properly to avoid environmental harm. You can check with your local waste management agency for specific guidelines, but generally, it is recommended to take them to a designated recycling center or hazardous waste facility.