Spotting Evo Online: A Guide for Her Fans

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty in determining if a specific member, Evo, is online due to the presence of invisible members. Despite this, the speaker declares they will always consider the invisible member to be Evo. The conversation then shifts to the speaker's bad day and the possibility of losing flexible work hours, leading to potential homelessness. The other person offers to help if needed, even if it means sharing a bed.
tribdog
I've noticed that the only way to tell if Evo is online is to count the number of members online and if you see one number less than the number quoted Evo must be there. This is good to know if you are like me and only live for a smile or comment from her.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, that would work except there are several members in general discussion that are also invisible.

You will never be able to tell on a regular basis which member is the "invisible" one.

Muaahaaahaaa! :biggrin:

since you are the only person I ever think about, I'll just consider the invisible member to be you. that way I'll always be happy because I'll think you are near.

It's nice to feel wanted. I'm having a really bad day. Rumor at work is that they're planning to take our freedom to work flexible hours away (no more sleeping until noon and then dragging into the office reeking of alcohol). :cry:

I am NOT a morning person. There is no way I can make it into the office every day by 9am. :frown: I will be fired, then I will become homeless. :cry:

believe me it sucks to be homeless. I've been there. on the other hand and, forgive the alcohol fumes, if you EVER find yourself in need just ask. I don't make a ton of money, but I also don't need a ton of money. I promise I will keep you off the streets, even if I have to take to the streets myself.
You will have to sleep with me, lol, but I am good in bed so it won't be too much of a sacrifice.

1. What is "Spotting Evo Online" about?

"Spotting Evo Online" is a guide for fans of the popular game "Evo Online". It provides tips and tricks for spotting and identifying different creatures and objects within the game.

2. Who is the target audience for "Spotting Evo Online"?

The target audience for "Spotting Evo Online" is fans of the game "Evo Online" who are interested in learning more about the different creatures and objects within the game.

3. Is "Spotting Evo Online" based on scientific research?

Yes, "Spotting Evo Online" is based on scientific research. The information presented in the guide is accurate and supported by scientific evidence.

4. Are there any interactive elements in "Spotting Evo Online"?

Yes, in addition to providing information and tips, "Spotting Evo Online" also includes interactive elements such as quizzes and challenges to help readers test their knowledge and skills.

5. Can "Spotting Evo Online" be used as a learning tool?

Yes, "Spotting Evo Online" can be used as a learning tool for those interested in biology, evolution, and gaming. It presents information in a fun and interactive way that can enhance learning and understanding of these topics.