Uh I need a runway, really let me explain

• Thread starter rhody
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Explain
In summary: BMW has the "feel" nailed down. In summary, the bike is a work in progress that includes Ohlins shocks, a PUIG windscreen, Satos rear sets and racing hooks, Yoshimura fender eliminator, Racing Products case covers, stator/clutch, swingarm spools, Heli bars, Pazzo Racing levers, custom paint, front/rear wheels, black on red, and custom paint, rear swingarm.
rhody said:
I just thought I would do a fly by and share a smidgen of what I have been up to almost three years later... hard to believe.
I still have the BMW, but now have added a tricked out 2015 Kawasaki H2. Really sweet, again, a one of a kind. Both bikes are ridden on the track as they were
built for, much more confident in riding skill and pace.

H2 before mods
H2 Stock...

H2 after mods
H2 after TLC...

Palmer MA, Trackday
Palmer MA, Trackday

Rhody...
Nice! Are those slicks on your bike at the track day? Notice my new ride in my avatar? Hopefully I'll get back to a couple track days with berkeboy this summer...:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
rhody said:
I just thought I would do a fly by and share a smidgen of what I have been up to almost three years later... hard to believe.
I still have the BMW, but now have added a tricked out 2015 Kawasaki H2. Really sweet, again, a one of a kind. Both bikes are ridden on the track as they were
built for, much more confident in riding skill and pace.

H2 before mods
H2 Stock...

H2 after mods
H2 after TLC...

Palmer MA, Trackday
Palmer MA, Trackday

Rhody...
Hey Rhody! Glad to see you, was thinking about you, it's time to trim my little tree. :smile:

Nice to hear, Rhody.

Berkeman,

Yep those are slicks, got warmers for them, and no drama using them on track.

Evo, Fuzzy,

Nice to see you haven't forgotten me.
I was away for a long time, and my anger with this place has cooled somewhat.
Who knows, I may even post from time to time...
Take care...

http://prntscr.com/akhiy7

Brocks modified H2 beats the H2R's performance in the 1/4 mile and 1 mile top speed.

Rhody...

Likes fuzzyfelt
rhody said:
Berkeman,

Yep those are slicks, got warmers for them, and no drama using them on track.

Evo, Fuzzy,

Nice to see you haven't forgotten me.
I was away for a long time, and my anger with this place has cooled somewhat.
Who knows, I may even post from time to time...
Take care...

http://prntscr.com/akhiy7

Brocks modified H2 beats the H2R's performance in the 1/4 mile and 1 mile top speed.

Rhody...

Fun video. I may be doing a track day this summer with my new R1. Redline in first gear is a bit over 100mph, so not much opportunity to have fun with it on the roads. Need a track day... Join me and my son?