Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
mattmns said:
Hmm, when is the next time you plan on sleep all night? *grabs pen and paper*

The next time i spend an entire day getting laid. So not any time soon from the looks of it. :frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
*Removed dirty joke with Franz in leading role¨*:cry:

Daniel.

P.S.This forum's moderated :cry:

franznietzsche said:
Not if i kill it first!

My thread!

*stabs thread for the gajillionth time*

Wow, I think franz may have wrote the program. Dexter posted at 4:26, then franz comes in, quotes dexter, and then types his own message and still manages to make it in the 4:26 mark. hmmmmmm :eek:

edit... woops quoted myself; I better hurry before franz comes in and harasses me :grumpy:

dextercioby said:
*Removed dirty joke with Franz in leading role¨*:cry:

Daniel.

P.S.This forum's moderated :cry:

PM me

mattmns said:
Wow, I think franz may have wrote the program. Dexter posted at 4:26, then franz comes in, quotes dexter, and then types his own message and still manages to make it in the 4:26 mark. hmmmmmm

I am not a chat bot. What are you talking about.

...how does it make you feel to call me a chat bot?

(if you get the reference, i commend you on your comp sci geekiness)

I actually spend my programming time writing simulations of physical systems, and related code libraries, particularly RK4 routines for various types of systems.

Reference, nope I do not get it :cry: Ok, time for breakfast, then school *stupid tuesdays and thursdays*, and then to reclaim my thread.

Hey,look,there's another dude with us in this forum...He better stay away from MY THREAD:grumpy:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Hey,look,there's another dude with us in this forum...He better stay away from MY THREAD:grumpy:

Daniel.

no PM? :cry:

MY THREAD!

The thread killer strikes again. I got another one (it was locked with my name in the last post spot). This one will be mine. Until then little thread, grow and be happy, for tommorrow you may die. :devil:

Hey, we agreed locked posts don't count. Especially ones where you're just feeding the trolls. Stick with feeding this thread, I want it nice and meaty when I finally go in for the kill. If we don't fatten it up, it won't display as nicely mounted over my fireplace.

Moonbear said:
Hey, we agreed locked posts don't count. Especially ones where you're just feeding the trolls. Stick with feeding this thread, I want it nice and meaty when I finally go in for the kill. If we don't fatten it up, it won't display as nicely mounted over my fireplace.
Is thread meat good to eat?

nah, we kill them for their pelts

tribdog said:
LOL. Oh God, we're going to be boycotted. Cruelty to threads. (I've seen us torture live ones.)
:yuck:

case in point, this current one. We are fattening it up like veal

tribdog said:
I'm going to make mine into a coat.

I was going to make the tail into a hat, but that could be risky knowing some of the posters to this thread.

My ancestors were Native Americans. They were not wasteful like you people. When they killed a thread, they used every part of the thread.

even the colons ::?

Math Is Hard said:
My ancestors were Native Americans. They were not wasteful like you people. When they killed a thread, they used every part of the thread.
Should be able to use the thread blubber to light your lantern or heat your teepee for the whole winter, MIH. :tongue:

dextercioby said:
Let's ask Evo to stick this THREAD,MY THREAD...

Daniel.
You mean it's not a sticky thread? It's never more than one or two from the top.

And it's mine. Gonna live off the thread blubber. :tongue2:

I'm going to knit a shower curtain out of it.

tribdog said:
I'm going to knit a shower curtain out of it.
Gonna eat your fat?

no, but I might use it to add some flavor to a gumbo

I think I'm going to dye it blue and use it to reupholster the chair in my office.

do you have a pattern for moccasins? I think I'd be stylin' in a brand new outfit of breechcloth and moccasins

I'm voting we make you go barefoot so you'll have enough thread to make a larger breechcloth, preferably, one that covers a little in the back as well as the front! :eek:

Moonbear said:
I'm voting we make you go barefoot so you'll have enough thread to make a larger breechcloth, preferably, one that covers a little in the back as well as the front! :eek:
:blushing: don't tell everyone I need a larger than average breechcloth, it's embarrassing.

Moonbear said:
...have enough thread to make a larger breechcloth...
You guys better keep fattening up this thread, we'll need a big one if I win. :approve:

Pissing match. That should take care of getting rid of the girls. :smile:

Last edited:
Artman said:
You guys better keep fattening up this thread, we'll need a big one if I win. :approve:

I guess that would be similar to wearing shoes several sizes too big to try to impress the women?

Alright, we're going to have to do loincloth inspections now. All you guys line up. *grabs salad tongs to lift loincloths and ruler for measuring*

Moonbear said:
I guess that would be similar to wearing shoes several sizes too big to try to impress the women?

Alright, we're going to have to do loincloth inspections now. All you guys line up. *grabs salad tongs to lift loincloths and ruler for measuring*
Should we stand at ease, or at attention? What is that electric poker looking thingy in your other hand, it doesn't look like a ruler?

Last edited:
Artman said:
Should we stand at ease, or at attention? What is that electric poker looking thingy in your other hand, it doesn't look like a ruler?

*holds hand behind back* What other thing? All I have is this ruler. *holds out hand with ruler* o:)

franznietzsche said:
i'm going to cover this thread in spam. And whoever wants to kill it has to lick all the spam off. Even between the threads toes :yuck:

Eeeewwwww! Spam and toe jam! :yuck: :yuck: I think this has just turned into the PF Fear Factor thread! Whoever can suppress their gag reflex enough to withstand tribdog and Artman walking around in only loincloths and eating spam and toe jam wins! Now we just need one more stunt. This one needs to be the one that requires physical agility. How about tight-rope walking across the thread suspended between the roofs of two high-rise buildings.

*puts own clothespin and keeps the thread rolling*

*speech in annoying lilt due to clothespin* Ehannhhh, This thread isn't going to die just yet...

Moonbear said:
Eeeewwwww! Spam and toe jam! :yuck: :yuck: I think this has just turned into the PF Fear Factor thread! Whoever can suppress their gag reflex enough to withstand tribdog and Artman walking around in only loincloths

They're wearing that much? I've been naked in here all day.

and eating spam and toe jam wins! Now we just need one more stunt. This one needs to be the one that requires physical agility. How about tight-rope walking across the thread suspended between the roofs of two high-rise buildings.

Only if the two high rises are under water and you're surounded by hungry maneating sharks, without any safety equipment.

The stakes are just that high.

franznietzsche said:
They're wearing that much? I've been naked in here all day.

Only if the two high rises are under water and you're surounded by hungry maneating sharks, without any safety equipment.

The stakes are just that high.
that really puts it into perspective for me. thanks man.

Evo said:
toe spam :yuck:

Ewwww, now you've got me thinking of squishing spam between my toes.

*evil cackle*

My plan is beginning to tae effect, soon i'll have you gagging all over PF!

*evil cackle*
:devil: :devil:

Back