Discernment , duality and perception ,singularity (not black hole)

In summary, the conversation revolves around the concept of discernment and duality in relation to visual art. One person suggests using cages and monkeys to represent these ideas, while another suggests focusing on white light to represent singularity. The conversation ends with a request for a copy of the artwork and a humorous comment about the love for monkeys.
peter goldman
Hi,
I'm looking for some help with a visual art project. Mainly does anyone have any ideas defining the diferences between discernment and duality with perception and an idea of singularity. Thankyou for your help and input.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
How about hundreds of cages hanging in a void and a hundred suspended from the abyss with a thousand monkies leaping from cage to cage some imprisoned toward a ball of lighting in the distance.

donno what u meant by the discernment and duality with perception. as for singularity->

probably just whiteness... pure white light would be my guess... i would suggest the best way to do it would be to just put a lot of emphasis on white light, with matter causing black spots (you would need this unless you want to hand in a white piece of paper) in the sphere of expanding light...

a good idea though cause it is the creation of space-time, therefore there would be no possible perspective of it. so it is pretty unreal, but that is the beauty of it i guess =]

if you do it, and when u are done with the artwork, i would appreciate it if you could send me a copy.

ma emails: elibol@isbank.net.tr

i have a visual perception of it, but it is impossible to see it really, from any point of view, cause it would be INSANELY bright.

Originally posted by jammieg
How about hundreds of cages hanging in a void and a hundred suspended from the abyss with a thousand monkies leaping from cage to cage some imprisoned toward a ball of lighting in the distance.

u sure like monkeys dontcha?

To further your ideas concerning discernment and duality. Consider duality to be shades of grey, black and white and discernemnt to be the spectrum. Singularity can either be a LED in the center of your assumed circular picture or something which does not correlate with the picture, like a monkey.

1. What is discernment?

Discernment refers to the ability to judge or perceive things clearly and accurately. It involves using critical thinking and analysis to make informed decisions and distinguish between different options or perspectives.

2. How does duality relate to discernment?

Duality is the concept of two opposing forces or ideas existing simultaneously. In terms of discernment, duality can refer to the ability to recognize and understand both sides of a situation or issue. This allows for a more comprehensive and balanced approach to decision-making.

3. What is the role of perception in discernment?

Perception is closely related to discernment as it is the process of interpreting and understanding information through our senses and experiences. Our perceptions can greatly influence our ability to discern and make decisions, as they shape our understanding of the world around us.

4. How does singularity differ from a black hole?

Singularity is a term used in various scientific fields to refer to a point of infinite density and zero volume. In contrast, a black hole is a region in space where the gravitational pull is so strong that nothing, including light, can escape. While both involve extreme conditions, singularity is a theoretical concept, while black holes have been observed and studied.

5. How does singularity play a role in our understanding of the universe?

Singularity plays a significant role in theories of how the universe began, such as the Big Bang theory. It is believed that the entire universe was once contained in a singularity, which then expanded and evolved into what we see today. Additionally, some scientists theorize that singularities may exist at the centers of black holes, which can offer insights into the laws of physics and the nature of space and time.