Where can i get the answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions?

In summary, the conversation discusses a student's struggle with finding answer keys to AP Chemistry free response questions and their desire to find resources to study for the upcoming AP Chemistry test on May 15. Suggestions are given to seek help from online forums and to not solely rely on answer keys for studying.
future_chemist
Hi, I'm taking AP Chemistry right now and will be taking the Ap Chem Test on May 15. Recently I've found some Ap chemistry free response questions from 2002 to 2006 on www.Collegeboard.com;[/URL] however they don't have the answer keys to those questions and I'm just clueless on most of those problems so if any of you know a website where i could get the answer keys to those problems, it'll be awesome, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chemistry news on Phys.org
common guys, please help. I just want to study for my big ap test on this May 15, what's wrong with that?? :frown: :frown:

Why don't you try to work the one(s) you don't understand here on PF. Perhaps we could then direct you to sources that would cover than information.

If you really are clueless about most of the problems, perhaps it is too optimistic to expect to develop this expertise in only 12 days with only an answer key as your guide?

i have the AP tests for 2000-20006 so if you have a particular question that you need the answer to, tell me and ill give you the answer.

As chemistree suggested, if you need help solving problems you don't understand, try our homework help forums. If you don't have a clue on how to solve the problems, you'll learn a lot more than just getting an answer will do for you. This isn't the place for trading answers only.

1. Where can I find the answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions?

The answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions can usually be found on the College Board website or on the website of the AP Chemistry teacher or course instructor.

2. Are the answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions accurate?

The answer keys provided by the College Board are considered to be accurate and reliable. However, it is always a good idea to double check with your AP Chemistry teacher or instructor to ensure the correctness of the answers.

3. Can I access previous years' answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions?

Yes, you can access previous years' answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions on the College Board website. These answer keys can be helpful for practice and understanding of the format and content of the exam.

4. Are there any other resources for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions answer keys?

In addition to the answer keys provided by the College Board, there are also many online resources and study guides that offer answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions. However, it is important to make sure that the answers are accurate and reliable before using them for studying or practice.

5. Can I use the answer keys for AP Chemistry Free Response Questions as a study tool?

While the answer keys can be a helpful study tool, it is important to not solely rely on them. It is important to understand the concepts and reasoning behind the answers rather than simply memorizing them. It is also recommended to use a variety of study materials and practice questions in addition to the answer keys.