Intergal current solution question

• Thread starter transgalactic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Current
In summary, "Intergalactic current solution question" is a hypothetical problem related to the flow of electric current between galaxies. Studying intergalactic currents is important because it can provide insights into the behavior of electric and magnetic fields on a cosmic scale and help us understand the structure and evolution of the universe. Scientists study intergalactic currents through theoretical models, computer simulations, and observations. Potential applications of intergalactic current research include improved understanding of cosmic magnetic fields, development of new technologies, and insights into the origins of galaxies. There are various theories and explanations for intergalactic currents, but further research is needed to confirm them.
transgalactic
here is the question and solution:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2jd0xnd.gif

its illegal to write an interval t and variable dt

and i can't see how they get their expression.
i got a different result
[tex]
dq=\int_{0}^{t}Idt'=It-0
[/tex]

even if i substitute in I the expression that i was given
i still get a different result
??

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
You assumed I was constant. The exercise, however, gives you an I that depends on t. You need to integrate that function. What result do you get when using that expression?

worked thanks :)

1. What is "Intergal current solution question"?

"Intergal current solution question" refers to a hypothetical question or problem related to the flow of electric current between galaxies. It may involve finding a solution to a specific scenario or exploring the potential impact of intergalactic currents on the universe.

2. Why is studying intergalactic currents important?

Studying intergalactic currents can provide valuable insights into the behavior of electric and magnetic fields on a cosmic scale. It can also help us better understand the structure and evolution of the universe.

3. How do scientists study intergalactic currents?

Scientists study intergalactic currents through a combination of theoretical models, computer simulations, and observations using telescopes and other instruments. They also collaborate with experts in various fields, such as astrophysics and plasma physics.

4. What are some potential applications of intergalactic current research?

Some potential applications of intergalactic current research include improved understanding of cosmic magnetic fields, development of new technologies for space exploration and communication, and insights into the origins of galaxies and the structure of the universe.

5. Are there any current theories or explanations for intergalactic currents?

Yes, there are several theories and explanations for intergalactic currents, including the idea that they may be caused by the interaction between galaxies and their surrounding gas and magnetic fields. However, further research is needed to fully understand and confirm these theories.