Can Someone Solve this Challenging Physics Riddle ?

In summary, the conversation is about a mysterious object that has the ability to fly when it is not moving, but others flow before they can fly. It is named after its master and has mass and occupies space. It can be seen, but if it is in front of something, that thing cannot be seen. The conversation also mentions a code or equation, but it is unclear what it is.
sujatha112358
1. Homework Statement
1)If I stop moving you are going to be bored.No video games ,no facebook,no fan,no light nothing.
2)I f i start moving i am named after my master ,a very great talented man.
3)I have mass and occupy space.
4)If (3)can be written as nzggvi what is ksbhssrxh.
5)If one is determined the other one is not.If other one is this one is not.Anyway both cannot be determined together .Says who?
6)I can be seen but if i am in front the one behind me can't be seen .what is my nature.?
7)I always try to decrease(2)
Everyone sees what is first no one cares what comes after .
Put together i fly when I am not , while others flow first then fly

2. Homework Equations
Could it be ic?

3. The Attempt at a Solution
i think it is something connected with electronics

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
sujatha112358 said:
ksbhssrxh

Typo - should be ksbhrxh.

Is this a homework, or just a random riddle?

Last edited:

1. How do I approach solving a challenging physics riddle?

When faced with a challenging physics riddle, the first step is to carefully read and understand the question. Then, think about the concepts and principles that may be relevant to the problem. It can also be helpful to break the problem into smaller, more manageable parts and to draw diagrams or make calculations to aid in the solution process.

2. What should I do if I get stuck on a physics riddle?

If you get stuck on a physics riddle, don't panic. Take a break and come back to the problem with a fresh perspective. You can also try looking at the problem from a different angle or seeking help from a classmate, teacher, or online resource. Sometimes discussing the problem with someone else can lead to a breakthrough in understanding.

3. Is it important to show all of my work when solving a physics riddle?

Yes, it is important to show all of your work when solving a physics riddle. This not only helps you keep track of your thought process and calculations, but it also allows others to follow your reasoning and verify your solution. Showing your work is a crucial part of the scientific process and can also help you identify any mistakes you may have made.

4. Can I use equations and formulas to solve a physics riddle?

Yes, equations and formulas are often used to solve physics riddles. However, it is important to make sure you are using the correct equations and plugging in the correct values. It is also important to understand the concepts behind the equations and how they apply to the problem at hand. Simply plugging in numbers without understanding the underlying principles may lead to an incorrect solution.

5. Are there any tips for solving challenging physics riddles?

Yes, there are several tips that can help with solving challenging physics riddles. These include carefully reading and understanding the question, breaking the problem into smaller parts, using diagrams and calculations to aid in the solution process, and seeking help or discussing the problem with others if you get stuck. It is also important to have a strong understanding of the relevant physics concepts and to show all of your work when solving the problem.