Will my crush ever give me a chance or am I doomed to be rejected forever?

• Thread starter anon2000
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary, a girl that the person has never met in real life has rejected them, saying discouraging things such as "you will never have a gf" and "you need to lower your standards and get a girl in real life." The person feels like no amount of money could get them near the girl, who is going to be a physicist. When questioned about why they are chasing after someone they've never met, the person responds that it's because she's going to be a physicist. However, the other person suggests that she may not even be who she claims to be. The conversation then shifts to the person's parents' relationship, where the person reveals that their mother rejected a millionaire before marrying their father and sometimes regrets it.
anon2000
A girl that i never met in real life has rejected me brutally. She said occasionally things that i might consider encouraging. But then she disses me some more. She has said things like "you will never have a gf", " you need to lower your standards and get a girl in real life". i feel like no amount of money will ever get me near her:( and she's going to be a physicist:(

Physics news on Phys.org
What is with you and all these dating threads? NO means NO, take a hint buddy.

anon2000 said:
i feel like no amount of money will ever get me near her:(
Were you silly enough to think it would? She's clearly rejected you, and that's that. Move on. Considering what you've posted about your approaches to and views of women here, it's not really a surprise. Until you have respect for women, you're not going to find one willing to spend time near you let alone date you.

anon, how did your mom and dad meet? Have you ever talked to them about this? what attracted them to each other?

Why are you chasing after someone you've never even met?

Because she's going to be a physicist!

anon2000 said:
A girl that i never met in real life has rejected me brutally. She said occasionally things that i might consider encouraging. But then she disses me some more. She has said things like "you will never have a gf", " you need to lower your standards and get a girl in real life". i feel like no amount of money will ever get me near her:( and she's going to be a physicist:(
What, were you talking with her over the net at a forum or something?

Lisa! said:

Or because she's a forty year old man in his underwear that says he's going to be a physicist?

franznietzsche said:
Or because she's a forty year old man in his underwear that says he's going to be a physicist?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trust me.

Getting rejected in person is much worse.

Math Is Hard said:
anon, how did your mom and dad meet? Have you ever talked to them about this? what attracted them to each other?
I never talk to my parents about anything personal. That's what i have the internet for.. But I believe i can answer certain questions, because my parents sometimes say things while i pretend to be disinterested but i listen with both ears. They are from a foreign country, btw.
My father was doing a ph.d. in physics at a university and he worked with my mom's brother, and he introduced him to my mother. And that was it. My mother found my father to be smart and attractive(because in other conversations she sometimes talks about certain people being attractive or not). I am not interested in knowing what qualities my father was looking for in a woman, but he would probably describe her as attractive and bossy.

Also, before my mom met my dad, she rejected a guy. He wanted her to move to usa with him. My parents are still friends with him. He is now a millionaire and still single at 50+. When my mom has fights with my dad, she sometimes says to him that she would've been happier if she didnt reject that guy 30 years ago (and my father while not a millionaire, is far from poor).

anon2000 said:
I never talk to my parents about anything personal. That's what i have the internet for.. But I believe i can answer certain questions, because my parents sometimes say things while i pretend to be disinterested but i listen with both ears. They are from a foreign country, btw.
My father was doing a ph.d. in physics at a university and he worked with my mom's brother, and he introduced him to my mother. And that was it. My mother found my father to be smart and attractive(because in other conversations she sometimes talks about certain people being attractive or not). I am not interested in knowing what qualities my father was looking for in a woman, but he would probably describe her as attractive and bossy.

Also, before my mom met my dad, she rejected a guy. He wanted her to move to usa with him. My parents are still friends with him. He is now a millionaire and still single at 50+. When my mom has fights with my dad, she sometimes says to him that she would've been happier if she didnt reject that guy 30 years ago (and my father while not a millionaire, is far from poor).

Well, if that's what your mom really says, and I was your father, I'd tell your mom to shove it. Your mom is clearly a ***** from the story you just told, and your dad should leave her to rot.

Have you ever talked to a girl in person?

zoobyshoe said:
What, were you talking with her over the net at a forum or something?
yes, i still talk to her sometimes on the forum and on im. we have a long history.

JasonRox said:
Well, if that's what your mom really says, and I was your father, I'd tell your mom to shove it. Your mom is clearly a ***** from the story you just told, and your dad should leave her to rot.

Have you ever talked to a girl in person?
my dad knows to keep quiet if he makes a woman angry. of course i talk to girls in real life, though not too much lately. and i don't like u.

anon2000 said:
yes, i still talk to her sometimes on the forum and on im. we have a long history.

How can you have a long history with someone you've never met?

Lisa! said:
no, because she's hot.

i'm ugly. that's why I am rejected.

Math Is Hard said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
do u look much like your avatar?

anon2000 said:
no, because she's hot.

Well that's dumb. Attractive women are a dime a dozen.

do u look much like your avatar?

Are you hitting on MIH? :eek:

Seriously, though, to this whole thread I say: Wtf?

How old are you?

franznietzsche said:
Well that's dumb. Attractive women are a dime a dozen.

why doesn't she just completely ignore me if she doesn't like me? she sometimes talks to me on aim and on the forum:( she said on several occasions "you're funny". and i always thought that when she was insulting me, she was being playful. she likes to say "**** off", "loser". and she is so nice to everybody else:( i once thought she might've called me on the phone, because somebody was prank-calling me, but there is no proof that it was her. i wish she would give me a chance if i were to become rich. but i'll find out in the next 9months if i am to become rich, and i am afraid of that day, because i'll still get rejected:(

franznietzsche said:
Are you hitting on MIH? :eek:
no, just curious. that girl looks like MIH's avatar, only hotter.

anon2000 said:
no, because she's hot.

I don't know why all girls who spend their time in chatrooms and post a picture of themselves are hot!:tongue:

why doesn't she just completely ignore me if she doesn't like me? she sometimes talks to me on aim and on the forum:( she said on several occasions "you're funny". and i always thought that when she was insulting me, she was being playful. she likes to say "**** off", "loser". and she is so nice to everybody else:( i once thought she might've called me on the phone, because somebody was prank-calling me, but there is no proof that it was her. i wish she would give me a chance if i were to become rich. but i'll find out in the next 9months if i am to become rich, and i am afraid of that day, because i'll still get rejected:(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Get a clue buddy. She is madly in love with you. :!) Can't you tell she is giving you all the right signs? You have to tell her how much you love her with all your heart, and that you love it when she curses at you because you know it really mean's she is crazy about you. I am 99% sure you have a GOOD chance of her saying yes! You shuold start buying her expensive gifts until she becomes yours. Anything under $100 bucks and she might not think you like her.

anon2000 said:

*boggle*

Wow. I'd like to believe you're pulling my leg. I don't want to believe what I just read. I...don't even know what to say.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Get a clue buddy. She is madly in love with you. Can't you tell she is giving you all the right signs? You have to tell her how much you love her with all your heart, and that you love it when she curses at you because you know it really mean's she is crazy about you. I am 99% sure you have a GOOD chance of her saying yes! You shuold start buying her expensive gifts until she becomes yours. Anything under $100 bucks and she might not think you like her.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anon2000 said:

Seriously, this focus of yours on appearance is...well, pathetic, not to mention annoying. As I said, beauty is cheap. And not because its low value, but because its not hard to find at all. Throw a rock, etc.

Edited: Sorry buddy, no one wants to hear this crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHAHAHAH this threads getting deleted! AAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH! :rofl:

anon2000 said:

That's terrific. So she looks like a barbie doll.

1. Will my crush ever give me a chance?

There is no way to predict the future actions of another person. It is important to communicate your feelings and intentions clearly and respectfully, but ultimately the decision to give you a chance is up to your crush.

2. Am I doomed to be rejected forever?

No one is doomed to be rejected forever. Rejection is a natural part of life and it is important to learn from it and move on. Keep an open mind and continue to put yourself out there, and eventually you may find someone who reciprocates your feelings.

3. What can I do to increase my chances of my crush giving me a chance?

The best thing you can do is to be yourself and show your crush that you are interested in getting to know them. Pay attention to their interests and make an effort to get to know them better. However, it is important to also respect their boundaries and not pressure them into giving you a chance.

4. Is it possible to change my crush's mind if they have already rejected me?

It is possible, but it is important to respect your crush's decision and not try to manipulate or pressure them into changing their mind. If you truly care about someone, you should want them to make their own decisions and be happy, even if it means they don't want to pursue a relationship with you.

5. Should I give up on my crush if they have rejected me multiple times?

If your crush has rejected you multiple times, it may be a sign that they are not interested in a romantic relationship with you. It is important to listen to and respect their feelings. Continuing to pursue someone who has clearly stated they are not interested can be disrespectful and potentially damaging to the relationship. It may be time to move on and find someone who reciprocates your feelings.