Out of Town - No Chat This Sunday | See You Next Week

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, "Out of Town - No Chat This Sunday" means that the person or group usually available for communication will not be available on a specific Sunday due to being out of town. There will not be any communication during this time as the person or group will be out of town and not available for communication. Communication will resume the following week when the person or group returns from their out of town trip. It is best to assume that urgent matters will not be addressed during this time as the person or group will be out of town. This is only for one week as the person or group will be out of town. Communication will resume as normal the following week.
I'm out of town, so no chat this sunday. See you next week :)

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm totally cool with that...

normal_517-1025%20grumpy%2024x24.jpg

Haha! Only joking, I spent the whole time sleeping anyway!​

1. What does "Out of Town - No Chat This Sunday" mean?

"Out of Town - No Chat This Sunday" means that the person or group usually available for communication will not be available on a specific Sunday due to being out of town.

2. Will there be any communication at all during this time?

No, there will not be any communication during this time as the person or group will be out of town and not available for communication.

3. When will communication resume?

Communication will resume the following week when the person or group returns from their out of town trip.

4. Can I still reach out for urgent matters?

It is best to assume that urgent matters will not be addressed during this time as the person or group will be out of town. It is recommended to wait until communication resumes the following week.

5. Is this a permanent change or only for one week?

This is only for one week as the person or group will be out of town. Communication will resume as normal the following week.