Can't Figure Out How to Get Adobe Software for iPad?

In summary, Adobe put out software that can help the iPad with flash, by sort of "translating" it in the browser. My problem is, I can't seem to figure out where/how to get this software on my iPad.
ArcanaNoir
I have read that Adobe put out software that can help the ipad with flash, by sort of "translating" it in the browser. My problem is, I can't seem to figure out where/how to get this software on my iPad. I'm not even sure what it's called exactly. Anyone know?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Not possible. Even apps that promote having flash are not true flash, and will only work with certain video sites where it tricks you by coverting the video to iPad format. Games don't work. Your only option is to get the xoom tablet. It doesn't ship with flash, but it will get the feature at some point as the iPad never will.

donaldbracy said:
Not possible. Even apps that promote having flash are not true flash, and will only work with certain video sites where it tricks you by coverting the video to iPad format. Games don't work. Your only option is to get the xoom tablet. It doesn't ship with flash, but it will get the feature at some point as the iPad never will.

Personally, I'm going to tough it out without Flash on my iPad. I think it's just a matter of time before Flash goes the way of the albatross

http://m.ibtimes.com/adobe-flash-dead-250077.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Frash---

In contrast to Skyfire, Frash is iPad flash player free app that, using Frash iPad be transformed in order to run flash, but it would be a bit tricky to install frash on iPad, but if you are familiar with the mac it is not difficult to install flash player for iPad, This is a way to install frash on iPad:
- Download the file Frash.debipad flash player
- SSH your iPad
- Move to the directory: /var/root/Media
- Go to the Media Directory
- Create New Folder then named it “Cydia”
- Open the “Cydia” folder
- Create New Folder again then named it “AutoInstall”
- Upload files to there Frash.deb
- Reboot Your iPad
- Done.

Adobe has done quite the opposite actually with Flash actually, and is no longer distributing a mobile version at all.

I don't think they will ever add the flash feature to the Tablets because no one would buy the phones. then.

I think they oriented more for gaming and writing or reading.

1. How can I download Adobe software on my iPad?

Unfortunately, Adobe software is not available for download on iPads. The software is designed for desktop and laptop computers and is not compatible with iPads or other mobile devices.

2. Is there a way to access Adobe software on my iPad?

Yes, there are some Adobe applications that have mobile versions available in the App Store. These include Adobe Photoshop Express, Adobe Lightroom CC, and Adobe Illustrator Draw. However, these versions may have limited features compared to the desktop versions.

3. Can I use Adobe Creative Cloud on my iPad?

While there is a Creative Cloud app available for iPads, it is primarily used for managing and organizing files and not for creating or editing content. The full Creative Cloud applications are not available for iPads.

4. Can I use a remote desktop app to access Adobe software on my iPad?

Yes, there are remote desktop apps that allow you to access and use Adobe software on your iPad. However, these apps require a stable internet connection and may not provide the same level of performance as using the software directly on a computer.

5. Is there a way to convert Adobe software to be compatible with iPads?

No, Adobe software is designed specifically for use on computers and cannot be converted to be compatible with iPads. The best option for using Adobe software on an iPad is to use one of the mobile versions or a remote desktop app.