Is there a benefit to looking like a body builder?

• Thread starter heman
  • Start date
In summary: I don't like him.He's got a major ego...I don't like him.And I don't think he's very attractive either.And I don't think he's very attractive either.
heman
Guess whether male or Female!

So what does your consciousness tells you??

Attachments

• ,mnmmm,n,n'.jpg
    ,mnmmm,n,n'.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 975
Physics news on Phys.org
Dude. Cross-dressing.

- Warren

Female...a scary one.

Ewwwww, no matter what it is.

A female bodybuilder that puts hours and hours of hard work into the gym.

That's a guy.

Definitely a girl.

I personally don't mind watching bodybuilders. It's pretty cool.

I would date one or be one for that matter.

That's a woman juicing on testosterone and steroids. Personally, I find it disgusting on a woman. Although, I saw one show on tv and after competition they loose all their mass and become quite thin again. It's odd.

As for men, I think it looks good up to a certain point.

Here's the same woman 6 months after the competition.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6650/implantsbp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So you think it is a woman, Evo? I do too: painted nails, long hair, and that looks like a dress. This is not to say a man cannot have all of those, but I cannot imagine why a bodybuilder would want to do so.

Edit: I also agree with cyrusabdollahi, even men do not look all that attractive after too much working out.

Look shamu is going back into the ocean where she belongs...uhhhh disgusting...

Envall10.jpg

EWwww

Envall8.jpg

theCandyman said:
Edit: I also agree with cyrusabdollahi, even men do not look all that attractive after too much working out.

Just so you know and everyone else, the goal isn't to be attractive.

I think it's pretty cool, but I guess you wouldn't understand. I find that people who workout know what I mean.

JasonRox said:
They've succeeded. :bugeye:

I'm sorry, but it's freakish, the human body isn't meant to be tortured into a mishapen figure like that.

JasonRox said:

I'm sorry, but it's freakish, the human body isn't meant to be tortured into a mishapen figure like that.

Evo said:

Yeah, it's not meant to be like that.

But, we have to thank them though. Because of bodybuilders, doctors and researchers have learned lots about the human body.

EDIT: Jay Cutler
[MEDIA=youtube]CDbybRzS8ps[/MEDIA]&mode=related&search=[/URL]

Speaking of freakishly large body parts.

fakeqj8.jpg

I'm going with an 'educated guess' and say that the original photo is a man. I've seen a lot of bodybuilders of both sexes, and the distribution of muscle mass on that subject appears to be male. I might be wrong, particularly if steroids are involved, but that's my first thought.

edit: I just saw your last post, Evo. Aren't the airbags supposed to be inside the car?

So till now...3 say it is male...5 say it is Female and there is Evo to whom it doesn't matter!

So should i Paste the pic of front portion of bodybuilder!

Evo said:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6650/implantsbp4.jpg
[/URL]

It seems that you are most certain that person is female...:rolleyes:
because i believe if that would have been a guy you wouldn't have posted this pic...

heman said:
So what does your consciousness tells you??
It doesn't. I don't want to know. :biggrin:

Evo said:
Uggg. The mummy look. :biggrin: She's well preserved.

Evo said:
What's holding her down? She looks like she'd float away. That's got to be in California.

No more - please!

Evo said:

fakeqj8.jpg
Now THAT'S a guy.

The one in the original post looks like a woman, though almost surely not without chemical enhancement. The nails, the dress, the hair, the hips all suggest womant to me. I don't find this extreme at all attractive. I wouldn't think this is at all cool if drugs are involved (though do acknowledge the work and dedication still involved). If she managed that 'clean' I'd be incredibly impressed though.

Unfortunately the number of women I've met who think if they go to the gym they will end up looking like that is frighteningly high. They don't seem to realize the excessive amount of training this will take, and likely the oodles of drugs. Even then, probably only a small percent would have such extremes possible.

JasonRox said:
Yeah, it's not meant to be like that.

But, we have to thank them though. Because of bodybuilders, doctors and researchers have learned lots about the human body.

EDIT: Jay Cutler
[MEDIA=youtube]CDbybRzS8ps[/MEDIA]&mode=related&search=[/URL][/QUOTE]

UHhhhhh.. what is this steroid using idiot you linked? I think his arms are too big, he probably needs to get someone to reach around and wipe is butt when he goes number 2...:rolleyes:

He's gota major ego problem.

Those are some damn ugly women. :yuck:

They have more makeup on than a clown!

berkeman said:
EDIT -- Well, okay, there are a couple more extreme examples down that page, but the majority are hot.

The 'fitness' ones are definitely in the more attractive pile. I could do without the excessive tans though.

cyrusabdollahi said:

How did you come to this conclusion?

cyrusabdollahi said:
UHhhhhh.. what is this steroid using idiot you linked? I think his arms are too big, he probably needs to get someone to reach around and whipe is butt when he goes number 2...:rolleyes:

Ego problem? Um... how do you determine that from a video?

He's a good guy by the way, from what I know, but then again you know less. I've never seen him as an ego freak.

shmoe said:
The 'fitness' ones are definitely in the more attractive pile. I could do without the excessive tans though.

I hate the tans.

Anyways, I don't find them attractive either. The first couple definitely seem natural though. For the girls out there, you will never get this big even though it's natural. Too much work involved.

The introducing picture is definitely a girl. I've seen my share of female bodybuilders and males, and that is definitely a girl.

JasonRox said:
Ego problem? Um... how do you determine that from a video?

He's a good guy by the way, from what I know, but then again you know less. I've never seen him as an ego freak.

Someone who takes steroids and feels the need to look circusly big has issues. I bet he spends his free time shaving his butt to wear those undies. He looks like a freak.

He can have fun once he gets a heart attack followed by a stroke form the roids.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Someone who takes steroids and feels the need to look circusly big has issues.

Why? You know it's his livelyhood right? He is a professional bodybuilder.

Now I don't personally think it looks good, nor do I agree with the amount of drugs these guys probably have to take, but I think assuming he has some kind of ego problem is unfounded. Do you have something substantial to back this claim up with? Some interviews or something? I can't say I'm really familiar with him, so maybe he does have issues, I couldn't say one way or the other.

:rofl: Professional meathead counts as a livelyhood? He should get a real job instead of waxing his butt and wearing speedos. He probably stuffs them anyways because the roids shrunk his balls to the size of a pea.

Its quite simple actually, no one is that big. PERIOD. The only way you get to be as big as him is with taking lots and LOTS of drugs. I work out at the gym. I've seen all too many guys like him taking drugs and suddenly getting big. Sure, there nice guys, but at the same time they have no sense and need to be big to feel good about themselves.

Find a picture of a guy who bodybuilds all natural. He will be much smaller, and look much better. He will be proportional. These guys are idiots. I hope they can still walk after they have their stroke...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
:rofl: Professional meathead counts as a livelyhood? He should get a real job instead of waxing his butt and wearing speedos. He probably stuffs them anyways because the roids shrunk his balls to the size of a pea.

Its quite simple actually, no one is that big. PERIOD. The only way you get to be as big as him is with taking lots and LOTS of drugs. I work out at the gym. I've seen all too many guys like him taking drugs and suddenly getting big. Sure, there nice guys, but at the same time they have no sense and need to be big to feel good about themselves.

Find a picture of a guy who bodybuilds all natural. He will be much smaller, and look much better. He will be proportional. These guys are idiots. I hope they can still walk after they have their stroke.

After this thread cyrus, I think you have more personal problems than Jay Cutler.

You'd never hear this guy talking about nerds with no lives on PF. Why? Because he's knows better than that.

Note: Obviously he took drugs, but he's not only taking drugs. Not anyone can take steroids and look like that. It takes a hell of a lot of hard work with good genetics too.

That's great, he's still a steroid using freak who needs help. :wink:

jay-cutler_small.jpg

Speaks for itself. Taking drugs sure is hard work Jason. You know, when it gives you unrealistic strength and stamina...woof...

I don't have personal problems, I've seen too many guys like this at the gym with my own eyes. They are pathetic people.

I hope you doint juice when you workout dude...

Last edited:
I figured someone as well respected as you on these boards wouldn't have such an ignorant opinion. Taking steroids doesn't put the muscle on for you-- as you still have to bust your ass in the gym. Sure, they can accelerate gains etc, but most of those guys were already huge before they started using and had been working out for a very long time.

Have you ever even been to a bodybuilding show? Competed? Do you know what its like to diet for 12-16 weeks all the way down to less than 5% bodyfat? They have more heart than 90% of the people out there. Also, besides a few exceptions, most of them are great people and more than willing to help out and give advice at shows.

cyrusabdollahi said:
That's great, he's still a steroid using freak who needs help. :wink:

jay-cutler_small.jpg

Speaks for itself. Taking drugs sure is hard work Jason. You know, when it gives you unrealistic strength and stamina...woof...

I don't have personal problems, I've seen too many guys like this at the gym with my own eyes. They are pathetic people.

I hope you doint juice when you workout dude...