What Should You Do When You Can't Forget Someone You Secretly Like?

• Thread starter expscv
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lost
In summary, a guy likes a girl once but who he does not want to be with. Somehow by many factors he try to forget about her, but people around him always try to bring the girl up. He may want to carry a taser to deal with the friends who keep trying to bring her up.
expscv
if a guy likes a girl once (secretly) but who he does not want to be with.(somehow by many factors) so he try to forgot about her.and scucced

but ppl around that guy always trying to force the guy remmber that girl again.

wat should the guy do?

Physics news on Phys.org
A 1000$ secret: Don't discuss the girl with your friends to whom u want to marry

they just knew, i once told my close friend and it just spreads =_=

Set a "word recognition" lethal trap so when your friends mention the girls name, well... they won't bother you again.

Carry a taser. From then on each friend will mention it once and NEVER AGAIN. In fact, many friends witnessing one friend receive negative reinforcement may be adequate. ;)

P.S. - If it still hurts to think about it, then obviously you haven't forgotten. Perhaps your friends are right? Or perhaps you are actually angry at yourself for not being able to let go, rather than your friends for bringing it up. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Carry a taser? Set a "word recognition" lethal trap ? i don't know really get it.

Pergatory said:
Carry a taser. From then on each friend will mention it once and NEVER AGAIN. In fact, many friends witnessing one friend receive negative reinforcement may be adequate. ;)

P.S. - If it still hurts to think about it, then obviously you haven't forgotten. Perhaps your friends are right? Or perhaps you are actually angry at yourself for not being able to let go, rather than your friends for bringing it up. Just a thought.

yeah i wouldn't able let the feeling easily go, but that's because all my friends trying to bring us together, which i don't want that happen. because we not suit to be together.
it's want i think, but it's fairly true.

Ignore them. Why let the words of others guide your actions?

expscv said:
Carry a taser? Set a "word recognition" lethal trap ? i don't know really get it.

:confused: what is there not to get? If you want to stop people bugging you, set a lethal trap... that's what i do anyway!

jimmy p said:
:confused: what is there not to get? If you want to stop people bugging you, set a lethal trap... that's what i do anyway!

That may be true... but then you'd have to deal with the bodies.

expscv said:
yeah i wouldn't able let the feeling easily go, but that's because all my friends trying to bring us together, which i don't want that happen. because we not suit to be together.
it's want i think, but it's fairly true.

I found the best way to deal with things like this is to respond to them with jokes. For example, if they ask "have you talked to so and so recently?" you say "no, I'm still looking for loopholes in the restraining order" or something to that effect. They will laugh, you will laugh, and each time you do it everyone (including yourself) will take the whole situation less seriously.

motai said:
That may be true... but then you'd have to deal with the bodies.

ahh, bodies aint hard to deal with, believe me :wink:

thx guys i try

i just reliaze the hardest person to understand is urself.

1. What does "Totally lost totally insane" mean?

"Totally lost totally insane" is a phrase commonly used to describe a state of extreme confusion or disorientation. It suggests a feeling of being completely disconnected from reality or one's surroundings.

2. Is "Totally lost totally insane" a scientific term?

No, "Totally lost totally insane" is not a scientific term. It is a colloquial expression that is often used to express a sense of being overwhelmed or out of control.

3. Can someone actually be "totally lost totally insane"?

While "totally lost totally insane" is not a clinical diagnosis, it is possible for someone to feel completely disoriented and overwhelmed. This can be due to a variety of factors such as stress, anxiety, or certain mental health conditions.

4. What is the origin of the phrase "Totally lost totally insane"?

The exact origin of the phrase is unclear, but it has been used in popular culture and literature for many years to convey a sense of chaos and confusion.

5. How can someone cope with feeling "totally lost totally insane"?

If you are feeling overwhelmed or disoriented, it is important to seek support from friends, family, or a mental health professional. Engaging in self-care activities such as exercise, mindfulness, and seeking therapy can also help manage these feelings.