How would you engineer the perfect human?

In summary, The perfect human would be smart, unappealing, and have little emotions concerning love. They would work as slaves to create cutting edge technology.
Originally posted by Another God
I had a quick look at chap 2 of your book...but quickly stopped reading. I can't take stuff like this seriously:
Am afraid I can't let you off the hook quite so easily here. And, while I admit the numbers thing may sound a bit screwy (this was one of the first chapters I wrote way back when by the way), when plotted against the timeline of history, you may begin to see it yields some interesting results.

I also realize it may not have been the best thing to point you directly to this link, because you obviously aren't readily convinced. I probably should have left it with asking you to read the first three chapters. Which, I recommend you still do so if you're interested, at least chapter 1 anyway, since it doesn't deal with numbers so much. Also, you might want to consider reading chapter 5, which is the pivotal chapter of the book, and explains the timeline in accord with the year 1987, otherwise the rest of it becomes meaningless.

Anyway, for the sake of clarification, here's the latter half of chapter 2 which shows some of the numbers plotted in accord with the timeline I'm referring to ...

Recorded History

Whereas like the Church of Adam, we don't have much of a record of the Church of Noah either. So what of recorded history? Why doesn't it go beyond 4,000 BC? Is it possible there was some great deluge prior to this, say around 5,143 BC that wiped everything out? Thus putting it on the same time line as Noah? That's an interesting thought? While it's curious how the earliest known cities in Mesopotamia, called the cradle of civilization, were carbon-test dated between 4,000 and 5,000 BC. So where's the rest of our history?

And what of the Israelite Church which came later? Now there's quite a discrepancy between 2,843 BC and 1,200 BC. Yet Abraham, the father of Isaac and Jacob (Israel) left Babylonia (Sumeria) around 2,100 BC, which is getting closer. Could it be because he was from Babylonia that it might involve events occurring before his arrival in Canaan? After all, the Jews were taken captive by the Babylonians between 605 and 560 BC, and released just five years after 543 BC, at the dawn of the Christian Age, suggesting the Israelite Church begins and ends with, Babylonia. Had they gone back to live with their parents?

And what of the city of Babylon, with its infamous Tower of Babel, which was founded between 3,000 and 2,800 BC? Where according to the Bible, the peoples of the Earth all spoke the same language, before they were confounded and scattered abroad? (Genesis 11:1-9). Suggesting this was a common point of departure from that which many assert was native to Adam and Noah, the Hebrew Tongue. Thus in effect a Last Judgment had been performed at this time. Similar to the Jewish Diaspora after the Babylonian exile? And indeed the lineage of Abraham, together with the lineage of Hebrew, begins in the very next verse following the dispersion at Babel. (Genesis 11:10-32).

While another thing occurring during this period was the beginning of the dynastic periods of Mesopotamia (Sumeria) and Egypt, with both sharing a similar pictograph style of writing with the early Hebrews. Suggesting a common ancestor? Is this what the Tower of Babel represented? And so it is the Israelites' sojourn to Egypt began only 276 years after Abraham arrived in Canaan, and ended with their Exodus 430 years later, suggesting all three should have a common origin. And, where the Tower of Babel symbolizes the end of the second church, with its construction halted before its completion, the great pyramids in Egypt began construction towards the beginning of the third church—which, is the triangle completing itself at its apex. Perhaps there's some other scheme involved here?
Does that make any more sense? ... Clear as mud right? :wink:

Originally posted by Another God
I mean, seriously...how strung out were you to make that series of connections? it's not like anyone of them are at all obvious, let alone even related? 230 is related to the 22 chapters of revelations? How? And then that only makes sense if you divide it by ten, because if you were to times it by ten, you would get 2300, which = 543 when 1757 is subtracted from it, which is ALMOST related to some other thing... Are you nuts?
By the way, do you think it's possible that God speaks to us through numbers? If we can use numbers to predict the results of everything else, why not God? Which thus becomes the whole point, for if I didn't recognize a definite pattern here, then I would be nuts for bringing it up!

Lets say that I am not amazed that no one else has seen this amazing number game you have found.
Rather than take up any more space on this thread (sorry about that Ivan), perhaps I should consider starting a new thread, which I think I will. Thanks! :wink:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 5

Physics news on Phys.org