New Item: Look What I Bought!

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a new product called "Look What I Bought!", which is a customizable photo album that allows users to easily create and share their memories. The product works by allowing users to upload photos and customize their album. It stands out from other photo albums due to its user-friendly interface and social media sharing options. Multiple copies can be ordered for gifts, and the product is environmentally friendly as it is a digital product.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Look what i bought :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5789251988

hehehehhe!

Any suggestions on what i can build with this? I was thinken about building it into a pack of cigarettes like on True Lies :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Poor Danielle, :cry: I think she really wanted that one.

Awww it was her first bid-off too :(.

TOO BAD SUCKER :D ehehhe

1. What is the new item being sold?

The new item being sold is a product called "Look What I Bought!", which is a customizable photo album that allows users to easily create and share their memories.

2. How does "Look What I Bought!" work?

The product works by allowing users to upload their photos and arrange them in a digital album. They can also add captions, stickers, and other customizations to make their album unique.

3. What makes "Look What I Bought!" different from other photo albums?

"Look What I Bought!" stands out from other photo albums because of its user-friendly interface, customizable options, and the ability to easily share the album with others through social media or email.

4. Can I order multiple copies of "Look What I Bought!" for gifts?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of "Look What I Bought!" for gifts. The product offers bulk purchase discounts for those interested in buying multiple copies.

5. Is "Look What I Bought!" environmentally friendly?

Yes, "Look What I Bought!" is environmentally friendly as it is a digital product that does not require any physical materials to create. This also reduces waste and carbon footprint compared to traditional photo albums.