New Flash Header Enhances Forum Look

• Thread starter exequor
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the new flash header on the forum and the suggestion to center it and make it the same width as the forum table for consistency. Despite this, everyone agrees that the new header is awesome and an improvement from the previous one. Some even praise the Flash skills of whoever made it. The only thing missing is a link to the homepage.
exequor
I like the new flash header that the forum now has, looks great :smile: . The only thing is I think it should be centred and be the same width with the table for the forum so that everything has a common margin and looks consistent.

Physics news on Phys.org
Its awesome!

It is. The only thing I wish it had was a link to the homepage.

I love the new header too! I was just going to post a comment on it when I saw someone had already commented on it. I like it much better than the header that was there before, which had been there a long time and got boring.

It seems to be centered with a table near the bottom.

Whoever made it has some amazing Flash skills.

Yep, I agree, the header is very nice.

I really like the header now...

1. What is a "New Flash Header"?

A "New Flash Header" refers to a type of animated header that uses Flash technology to create dynamic and interactive graphics. It is often used to enhance the visual appearance of a website or forum.

2. How does the "New Flash Header" enhance the forum look?

The "New Flash Header" can enhance the forum look by adding eye-catching animated graphics, such as moving images or text, to the top of the forum page. This can make the forum more visually appealing and engaging for users.

3. Is the "New Flash Header" compatible with all devices?

No, the "New Flash Header" may not be compatible with all devices, as some devices do not support Flash technology. It is important for forum administrators to consider the compatibility of their chosen header with different devices before implementing it.

4. Can the "New Flash Header" be customized?

Yes, the "New Flash Header" can be customized to suit the design and theme of the forum. This can include choosing specific colors, images, and animations to match the overall look and feel of the forum.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to using a "New Flash Header"?

One potential drawback of using a "New Flash Header" is that it may increase the loading time of the forum, especially for users with slower internet connections. It is important to consider the trade-off between a visually appealing header and user experience.