Rice Pudding and other things that are wrong

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary: I love blood pudding, I love roast beef and yorkshire pudding. I love steak and kidney pie. I would rather have my fingernails pulled out than eat rice or bread pudding.
I was fed rice and bread pudding years ago i used to love it, Yorkshire pudding with jam on is a favorite now, and for i treat i have some dried mixed fruit, currents, sultanas etc with
evaporated milk.

The worst food ever must be jellied eels, pigs trotters or ox tongue.

Physics news on Phys.org
turbo-1 said:
Damn! Almost everything on that list is on my favorite list. What is going on?

I sure hope you aren't talking about Evo's list of decayed secondary meats prepared in various hellish and unsanitary ways.

tribdog said:
What will you do for so-so french toast? If I make lots.

hmm.. I can make mediocre French toast on my own. How well do you do Mickey Mouse pancakes?

Is that the same as Sewer Rat Crepes? Cause I've got a killer recipe for that.

LowlyPion said:
I sure hope you aren't talking about Evo's list of decayed secondary meats prepared in various hellish and unsanitary ways.
Hey! They're "classics".

Just wait until I have my PF tasting party.

I also want to say that the way I cook large white lima beans (not those gawdawful green ones), they are soft and buttery and melt in your mouth. Those were among the most often requested dishes by the girls growing up and the Spawn of Evo makes them now.

I think a lot of kids grew up hating some foods because they weren't cooked right. I remember eating at some of my friend's homes when I was little and having to politely gag down the food their mom cooked.

<h2>1. What is rice pudding?</h2><p>Rice pudding is a dessert dish made with rice, milk, sugar, and other ingredients such as cinnamon, vanilla, and raisins. It is typically cooked on the stovetop or baked in the oven.</p><h2>2. Is rice pudding healthy?</h2><p>It depends on the ingredients used. Rice pudding can be a good source of carbohydrates, protein, and calcium. However, it is also high in calories and sugar. It is best to enjoy it in moderation as part of a well-balanced diet.</p><h2>3. Can you make rice pudding with any type of rice?</h2><p>While most recipes call for short-grain white rice, you can use other types of rice such as Arborio or jasmine. Keep in mind that the type of rice used may affect the texture and cooking time of the pudding.</p><h2>4. How long does rice pudding last in the fridge?</h2><p>Rice pudding can last for 3-4 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. Make sure to reheat it thoroughly before consuming.</p><h2>5. Can you freeze rice pudding?</h2><p>Yes, you can freeze rice pudding for up to 3 months. However, the texture may change slightly after thawing and reheating. It is best to freeze it in individual portions for easier thawing and reheating.</p>

1. What is rice pudding?

Rice pudding is a dessert dish made with rice, milk, sugar, and other ingredients such as cinnamon, vanilla, and raisins. It is typically cooked on the stovetop or baked in the oven.

2. Is rice pudding healthy?

It depends on the ingredients used. Rice pudding can be a good source of carbohydrates, protein, and calcium. However, it is also high in calories and sugar. It is best to enjoy it in moderation as part of a well-balanced diet.

3. Can you make rice pudding with any type of rice?

While most recipes call for short-grain white rice, you can use other types of rice such as Arborio or jasmine. Keep in mind that the type of rice used may affect the texture and cooking time of the pudding.

4. How long does rice pudding last in the fridge?

Rice pudding can last for 3-4 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. Make sure to reheat it thoroughly before consuming.

5. Can you freeze rice pudding?

Yes, you can freeze rice pudding for up to 3 months. However, the texture may change slightly after thawing and reheating. It is best to freeze it in individual portions for easier thawing and reheating.

Back