ClearWater Photography | Guess the Front Page Song

• Thread starter ~christina~
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Photography
In summary, Christina has created a photography website called ClearWater Photography, featuring a layout, pictures, and a song on the front page. She invites others to guess the song, an oldie by either the Temptations or the Four Tops. She also mentions that individual pictures can be clicked for a larger view. Andre and hypatia compliment her on the site and photos, and Andre mentions the possible hosting cost. Christina has forgotten her password and hasn't updated the site in a while.
~christina~
Gold Member
I made a photography website!.
It's called ClearWater Photography
It's so cool :biggrin:

I made a layout, put up pics and even picked a song for the front page.

I want to see if anyone can guess the front page song. :wink:
hint: it's an oldie.

link: http://clearwaterphotography.webs.com/index.htm [Broken]

Check it out and let me know what you think :smile:

note: when you click the categories in the gallery you can click indivicual small pictures for a larger view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) by the Temptations.

edit: or was that the Four Tops?

Pretty pictures!

Last edited:
Evo said:
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) by the Temptations.

you guessed right :smile:

Pretty pictures!

Thanks.

Looks good Christina, nice work. I wish I had time for that

BTW I think it's "Fujifilm Finepix"

Andre said:
Looks good Christina, nice work. I wish I had time for that

BTW I think it's "Fujifilm Finepix"

Thanks Andre, yeah I always get that spelling incorrect for Fuji=> Fugi and alcohol=> alchohol

actually you could go and make the site and put up pic's when you get the chance. (look at the bottom of the front page and it's not only free but they have a whole bunch of layouts for you to pic:smile:)

Very nice site. And needless to say, great photos.

hypatia said:
Very nice site. And needless to say, great photos.

Thanks hypatia :smile:

Have been there again, Christina, very nice work indeed, I hope you have some updates to share with us.

Andre said:
Have been there again, Christina, very nice work indeed, I hope you have some updates to share with us.

Thanks Andre :smile:
I have unfortunately forgotten my password for the site and it has been unvisited by me for awhile.

Nice, except for the banner ads on the galleries.

So what's the hosting costing you?

Cool website, I like the design, and nice pictures too. Freewebs has come a long way.

1. What is ClearWater Photography and what is the Guess the Front Page Song?

ClearWater Photography is a photography company that specializes in capturing stunning images of water. Guess the Front Page Song is a game created by ClearWater Photography where participants have to guess the name of the song featured on the front page of a newspaper.

2. How does the game work?

The game works by choosing a featured song on the front page of a newspaper and posting a photograph of water that represents the song. Participants have to guess the name of the song and submit their answer through the ClearWater Photography website or social media platforms.

3. Is there a prize for winning the game?

Yes, there is a prize for winning the game. The prize can vary depending on the specific game, but it can include a free photoshoot with ClearWater Photography or a discount on their services.

4. How often does ClearWater Photography host the Guess the Front Page Song game?

The frequency of the game varies, but ClearWater Photography typically hosts the game once a month. However, they may host it more or less often depending on their schedule and availability.

5. Can anyone participate in the game?

Yes, anyone can participate in the game. It is open to people of all ages and from all locations. However, only one entry per person is allowed.