Insane YouTube Videos - WARNING: Don't Watch if You're Squeamish!

In summary: If you don't like the idea of that, then you shouldn't gawp at other people's misfortune.These people got hurt due to their own negligence.I believe that programs like jackass are creating an illusion, that whenever the camera is running, and the guy behind the camera is laughing, nothing can ever happen. Seeing accidents happen can have the positive effect of vaporizing this illusion.One of the most disturbing videos I have seen in the internet is a one, in which guy gets shot to his eye with a paint ball gun. (I don't have an url to this video right now, though. It was not on youtube.) The
Cyrus
Warning: Don't watch these videos of you are squemish!

Lately, I find myself addicted to watching all sorts of off the wall videos on youtube. Motorcycle crashes, airplane crashes, car crashes, train wrecks. Some of these videos are INSANE!

This guy had a head on with another motorcycle! WHAT!?

-TCKRu02Nzk[/youtube] [url]sEaqf...os are too intense you can close this thread.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
heh the clearance failure one made me laugh. It said the driver and passenger both got out ok.

There are some CRAZY videos on youtube of airshow crashes in particular the crash in Ukraine of a russian made SU-27 fighter jet... Some of the videos are EXTREMELY graphic. I didn't even know what to think when I saw it for the first time.

You're pround to be a rubber necker?

These videos are scientific : nobody beats Darwin.

neu said:
You're pround to be a rubber necker?

Pfft, why shouldn't I be?

I swear, motorcyclists should be made to wear seat belts!

2vOUUT3FNx4&feature=related[/youtube] OUCH!

Cyrus said:
Pfft, why shouldn't I be?

Not a case of should/shouldn't. Although you should be prepared to be exhibited in a similar way if anything tragic were to happen to you. If you don't like the idea of that, then you shouldn't gawp at other people's misfortune.

neu said:
Not a case of should/shouldn't. Although you should be prepared to be exhibited in a similar way if anything tragic were to happen to you. If you don't like the idea of that, then you shouldn't gawp at other people's misfortune.

If I'm dead, what does it matter? I promise to roll in my grave vigorously. :wink:

jutP6CUpKj4&feature=related[/youtube] Holy cow!

2RPVs4gFfr0[/youtube] You have GOT to be kidding me!

Cyrus said:
2vOUUT3FNx4&feature=related[/youtub... quartered if he survived. That is a tragedy.

I don't mind seeing stuff get destroyed, but seeing people get destroyed is a little disturbing to me, more so when the reason why the video is accessible is because of it's entertainment value.

Something that I think is ironic in some of these videos when someone involved curses and it gets beeped out, but you can still see a car with a family in it getting crushed or whatever the case may be. Not that any of these *points further up the threat at youtube links* videos involve families being crushed in their cars, but I mean in other videos of destruction and people dieing.

devil-fire said:
I don't mind seeing stuff get destroyed, but seeing people get destroyed is a little disturbing to me, more so when the reason why the video is accessible is because of it's entertainment value.

Something that I think is ironic in some of these videos when someone involved curses and it gets beeped out, but you can still see a car with a family in it getting crushed or whatever the case may be. Not that any of these *points further up the threat at youtube links* videos involve families being crushed in their cars, but I mean in other videos of destruction and people dieing.

These people got hurt due to their own negligence.

I believe that programs like jackass are creating an illusion, that whenever the camera is running, and the guy behind the camera is laughing, nothing can ever happen. Seeing accidents happen can have the positive effect of vaporizing this illusion.

One of the most disturbing videos I have seen in the internet is a one, in which guy gets shot to his eye with a paint ball gun. (I don't have an url to this video right now, though. It was not on youtube.) The intended stunt was to shoot something that was positioned on the top of the guy's head. This naturally involved lot of laughing and comments "this a dumb idea, hehheh...". If the stunt succeeds, the guy in front of the paint ball gun wins nothing. If the stunt fails, the guy can lose sight of other one of his eyes. The expectation value of the outcome is manifestly negative! How could somebody possibly arrive at the conclusion that the stunt is a good idea? Then the stunt begins, and... BAM! The paint ball hits the eye. Sucks to be dumb.

IMO it is still good idea to show the video to some people. Just in case they happened to believe that it would be impossible for a paint ball to hit eye, when the camera is running and people are laughing.

Cyrus said:
If I'm dead, what does it matter? I promise to roll in my grave vigorously. :wink:

I'm not saying it matters to the dead person, I'm saying that it matters to me watching the death of that person, whether it was through stupidity or not. For me it almost matches the mentality of people who shout jump to people who threaten suicide on high buildings, they think it's funny and it happens all the time.

I would however agree with the notion that watching these videos does make it evident how stupidity can kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm33VeO24oA&NR=1

can’t believe it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdpD4ILuSE&feature=related

that was close!

neu said:
I'm not saying it matters to the dead person, I'm saying that it matters to me watching the death of that person, whether it was through stupidity or not. For me it almost matches the mentality of people who shout jump to people who threaten suicide on high buildings, they think it's funny and it happens all the time.

I would however agree with the notion that watching these videos does make it evident how stupidity can kill.

Your analogy makes no sense.

drizzle said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm33VeO24oA&NR=1

can’t believe it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdpD4ILuSE&feature=related

that was close!

I don't see anyone falling off the sides of mountains in these videos... :confused:

neu said:

everyone dies but some people die in super cool ways! :biggrin:

Cyrus said:
I don't see anyone falling off the sides of mountains in these videos... :confused:

does it have to be a death scene?!
well, can’t handle more than that!:tongue:

drizzle said:
does it have to be a death scene?!
well, can’t handle more than that!:tongue:

not everyone in the videos I posted died, but most were severely injured. I'd say badly injured at the least. It is 'insane' youtube videos, not 'cool' youtube videos.

This ones an amazing display of stupidity

g2ynhobRmOQ&feature=related[/youtub... about being on the wrong side of the tracks.

Last edited:
devil-fire said:

It might be helpful for folks posting the videos here to make a note if they show the people involved getting injured, or just the objects in the crash. I don't want to watch a person die or get severely injured either or sensationalize such things, but am okay with seeing a really spectacular crash if assured the people involved got out alive with no more than minor injuries.

Moonbear said:
It might be helpful for folks posting the videos here to make a note if they show the people involved getting injured, or just the objects in the crash. I don't want to watch a person die or get severely injured either or sensationalize such things, but am okay with seeing a really spectacular crash if assured the people involved got out alive with no more than minor injuries.

Ok. These videos are just, WOW. I can't believe the things people do!

what a lucky guy! [for you Cy:biggrin:]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-oMCAnoBZQ&feature=related

drizzle said:
what a lucky guy! [for you Cy:biggrin:]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-oMCAnoBZQ&feature=related

I don't get it? And why is that guy screaming like a girl becuase he drove up the side of a cliff?

Last edited:
Cyrus said:
I don't get it?

just step up a bit :tongue:

And why is that guy screaming like a girl becuase went drove up the side of a cliff?

:rofl:

Cyrus said:
Your analogy makes no sense.

It wasn't an analogy.

Cyrus said:
Ok. These videos are just, WOW. I can't believe the things people do!

ROFL LMFAO!

1. What makes a YouTube video "insane"?

There is no one specific factor that makes a YouTube video "insane." It could be due to extreme and disturbing content, graphic violence, or shocking behavior. It is ultimately subjective and can vary from person to person.

2. Is there a warning for a reason?

Yes, the warning is there to alert viewers that the video contains content that may be disturbing or upsetting. It is important to respect the warning and refrain from watching if you are easily disturbed or squeamish.

3. Are these videos real or fake?

It is impossible to determine the authenticity of every video on YouTube. Some may be real, while others may be staged or edited. However, the warning is still important to consider as even staged or fake videos can still be disturbing to some viewers.

4. Is it safe to watch these videos?

It is not recommended to watch these types of videos if you are easily disturbed or have a weak stomach. It is important to prioritize your mental and emotional well-being and avoid content that may be harmful to you.

5. Why do people post these types of videos?

People may post these types of videos for various reasons, such as shock value, attention, or to spread awareness about a certain issue. It is important to be cautious and critical of the content we consume and understand the potential impact it may have on viewers.