Where can I find free .prb files for Edison and Tina software?

• Thread starter username
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electronics
In summary, electronics is the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. Learning electronics can lead to various opportunities and is a valuable skill in many industries. Some basic concepts of electronics include voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, and inductance. There are many resources available for learning electronics, and prior knowledge or experience is not necessary, although a basic understanding of math and physics can be helpful. It is important to start with the basics and build a strong foundation before moving on to more advanced topics.
username
I am trying learn (re-learn in most cases) basic electronics I have found this piece of obscure software called Edison (same company also make a program called Tina) and need more .prb (problem) files to learn much more from it. Are these free, does anybody know where I can get any from.

Engineering news on Phys.org
try this

This is a free resource on electric circuits made by people similar to the GNU freaks:
http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/electricCircuits/

excellent resource... once u are an expert in electronics.. u can help their project too

Last edited by a moderator:

Learning electronics can be a challenging but rewarding journey. It's great that you are taking the initiative to re-learn the basics and explore new software like Edison and Tina. As for finding more .prb files, there are a few options you can try. First, you can check the official website of Edison or Tina to see if they offer any free resources or tutorials. You can also search online forums or communities dedicated to electronics enthusiasts, as they may have a database of .prb files for users to share. Additionally, you can reach out to the software company directly and inquire about any available resources or if they can recommend any external sources for .prb files. Keep up the determination and good luck on your electronics learning journey!

What is electronics?

Electronics is the branch of science and technology that deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism.

Why should I learn electronics?

Learning electronics can open up a world of opportunities, from understanding how everyday devices work to being able to design and build your own circuitry. It is also a highly valued skill in many industries, including telecommunications, manufacturing, and robotics.

What are the basic concepts of electronics?

Some of the basic concepts of electronics include voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, and inductance. These concepts are essential for understanding how electricity and electronic circuits work.

What are some good resources for learning electronics?

There are many resources available for learning electronics, including online courses, textbooks, and hands-on learning kits. It is also helpful to join online communities or attend local workshops to learn from experienced hobbyists or professionals.

Do I need prior knowledge or experience to learn electronics?

No, anyone can learn electronics with dedication and practice. However, having a basic understanding of math and physics can be helpful in understanding some of the more complex concepts. It is important to start with the basics and build a strong foundation before moving on to more advanced topics.