Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get

• Thread starter aisha
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary: So those 6 restrictions I stated are correct? :rofl:Except for -1. -1 will set the numerator of the left fraction to zero, not the denominator.Except for -1. -1 will set the numerator of the left fraction to zero, not the denominator.Yep,and the other numbers as well.For if u didn't,u'd be dividing something (incidentally it's 0) by 0.And that should no be okay.
aisha
Complicated But Fun! Try It See What U Get!

(x^(2)+6x+5)/(x^(2)+7x+12) MULTIPLIED BY (x^(2)+2x-8)/(x^(2)-25)

OK SIMPLIFY THIS

THE ANSWER I GOT WAS a simple 1
IS THIS CORRECT? :eek:

Physics news on Phys.org
i get the same . . . 1

I FORGOT RESTRICTIONS! :yuck: but I don't know what step to get the restrictions from, anyone have any ideas?

x cannot = -4,-3,-5,5,2,-1??
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE :eek:

Careful. Restrictions here are due to the undefined nature of a number divided by zero. For the denominator to never be equal to zero, neither of the polynomials in the denominator can ever equal zero. Therefore, to find restrictions, set each polynomial equal to zero and solve the equation to find the x-intercepts.

Thats exactly what I did but in this question there are soo many denominators I don't know which one to take the restriction from so the numbers in my last reply were all the restrictions from all the denominators... AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SOMEONE please help me :uhh:

aisha said:
Thats exactly what I did but in this question there are soo many denominators I don't know which one to take the restriction from so the numbers in my last reply were all the restrictions from all the denominators... AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SOMEONE please help me :uhh:

Why would u need any help??U did it splendidly.Like a mathematician would. :wink:
Everytime u're dealing with denominators (that means u have to divide something through another),make sure they're never zero.Sometimes that's simple to do,sometimes not.Practically u have to solve and to find all the roots of the equation "denominator=0".That's the rule.In your case,it was simple as u were able to decompose the polynomial in the denominator in simple monoms whose roots could have easily been found.

Daniel.

so those 6 restrictions I stated are correct? :rofl:

Except for -1. -1 will set the numerator of the left fraction to zero, not the denominator.

BobG said:
Except for -1. -1 will set the numerator of the left fraction to zero, not the denominator.

Actually Bob,since the result is 1,ALL THE ROOTS OF THE DENOMINATOR'S POLYNOMIAL WILL ANULLATE THE NUMERATOR AS WELL.So you're saying there's no restriction on the entire fraction...?? :wink: :confused:

Hey guys do I keep the -1 in my restriction or not :tongue2:

aisha said:
Hey guys do I keep the -1 in my restriction or not :tongue2:

Yep,and the other numbers as well.For if u didn't,u'd be dividing something (incidentally it's 0) by 0.And that should no be okay.

Daniel.

1. What is "Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get"?

"Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get" is a phrase that is often used in the scientific community to describe experiments or research that may be challenging or complex, but ultimately lead to interesting and exciting discoveries.

2. Why is it important to pursue "Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get" experiments?

These types of experiments often push the boundaries of current knowledge and can lead to new breakthroughs and advancements in various fields of science. They also allow scientists to think creatively and approach problems from different perspectives, leading to a deeper understanding of complex phenomena.

3. What are some examples of "Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get" experiments?

Examples of "Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get" experiments can range from studying the effects of microgravity on plant growth to testing the limits of artificial intelligence algorithms. Essentially, any experiment that requires a high level of technical skill, innovative thinking, and perseverance can fall under this category.

4. How do scientists handle the challenges of "Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get" experiments?

Scientists must be well-equipped with knowledge, skills, and resources to tackle these experiments. They also need to have a strong understanding of the scientific method and be prepared for potential failures and setbacks. Collaboration with other experts and colleagues can also help in overcoming challenges and finding creative solutions.

5. Can "Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get" experiments be applied to real-world problems?

Absolutely! In fact, many groundbreaking discoveries and inventions have been a result of "Complicated But Fun Try It See What U Get" experiments. By tackling complex problems in the lab, scientists can gain valuable insights and develop practical solutions that can have a significant impact on society and the world we live in.