My girlfriend and I broke up today

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary, the girl got back together with the guy after breaking up with him. The guy is angry because the girl didn't break up with him properly.
Smurf
and then got back together again later. :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
Smurf said:
:grumpy: You're terrible. :wink:

A wise guy, eh? Nyook nyook nyook. :rofl:

ack you torment us. There are still those of out there who don't have girlfriends :cry:.

Smurf said:
Poor thing didn't know enough to quit while she was ahead, huh? :biggrin:

Wait, you have a girlfriend? :tongue2:

Smurfette, duh!

Smurf said:

Sooooo, you agreed to get rid of your dresses? :eek:

Danger said:
Poor thing didn't know enough to quit while she was ahead, huh? :biggrin:
She always did say I was good with words.
Ivan Seeking said:
Sooooo, you agreed to get rid of your dresses? :eek:
Or she succumbed to my demand that she share hers.

Smurf said:
She always did say I was good with words.
Or she succumbed to my demand that she share hers.

A match made in heaven! :biggrin:

The whole thing happened in a 2 hour period. Probably less.

motai said:
ack you torment us. There are still those of out there who don't have girlfriends :cry:.

But is it really something to be sad about?

I mean honestly?

I'm glad i don't have to put up with all that pointless crap.

Hurkyl said:
Smurfette, duh!

Yo smurf, i think he just called your girlfriend a slut...

Break up nookie...

Smurf said:

And I was all ready to ask you out, too. Darn.

:cry:

The REv

it's ok Rev she specifcally said she didn't mind me being attracted to other people as long as (and i quote) "Your not off groping them or something" so as long as we tie my hands behind my back while we're at it it's all good.

FredGarvin said:
Break up nookie...

:rolleyes:

i think make up nookie is far more common.

Just a hunch. Not like i would know or anything :uhh:

At least you don't have any emotional issue to deal with. I used to hang with this gal, whom I adored. We used to talk about the relationships she had. It made me sad. Then she met this guy and married him. I haven't seen her since. Oh poor me. It was a valuable lesson.-

Last edited:
Smurf said:
it's ok Rev she specifcally said she didn't mind me being attracted to other people as long as (and i quote) "Your not off groping them or something" so as long as we tie my hands behind my back while we're at it it's all good.

Yeah, but now there's no chance of getting in your pants (and, of course, getting you to do my homework for me).

:rofl:

The Rev

you are a bunch of childern, and I am the one whose age group is stereotyped for acting like that.

If she broke up, then there must be something wrong. I suggest you do not think about marriage until you can stay together through problems that last 2 hours. Ok smurf

Now the rev, it makes you sound like a preacher, but you do not act like one. I kinda hope ur not a christian (though that is something bad to hope for anyone) because if you are, what you type ruins ur witness

now, be good (or else;)

Chronos said:
At least you don't have any emotional issue to deal with. I used to hang with this gal, whom I adored. We used to talk about the relationships she had. It made me sad. Then she met this guy and married him. I haven't seen her since. Oh poor me. It was a valuable lesson.-

This is why you don't let them cry on your shoulder. You also don't talk to women about their other relationships. Big no-no.

1. What are some common reasons for a breakup?

Some common reasons for a breakup include lack of communication, incompatible goals and values, infidelity, and growing apart over time.

2. How can I cope with the pain of a breakup?

Coping with a breakup can be difficult, but some strategies include talking to friends and family for support, engaging in self-care activities, and seeking therapy if needed.

3. Is it normal to feel a range of emotions after a breakup?

Yes, it is completely normal to experience a range of emotions such as sadness, anger, confusion, and even relief after a breakup. Allow yourself to feel these emotions and process them in a healthy way.

4. Should I try to get back together with my ex-girlfriend?

This ultimately depends on the individual situation and the reasons for the breakup. It's important to take time to reflect on the relationship and consider if getting back together is truly what you want and if it is a healthy decision.

5. How can I move on from a breakup and find happiness again?

Moving on from a breakup takes time, but some ways to find happiness again include focusing on self-growth, surrounding yourself with positive people, and finding new hobbies and interests. It's important to also give yourself time to heal and not rush into a new relationship until you are truly ready.