How to Forget My Enemy and Focus on Exams

• Thread starter smart_worker
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker had a fight with a rude friend a few months ago, which resulted in a concussion. Now during their 12th grade final exams, they are unable to concentrate and keep thinking about the friend. They wanted revenge but the friend is no longer in school. The speaker is struggling with low grades and believes their concussion has affected their abilities and speed in writing. They are advised to see a doctor for potential physical trauma and cognitive testing or therapy.
smart_worker
well a few months ago me and one of my rude idiotic friend had a fight.he knocked my head and i fell down and got concussion.now we are having 12th grade final exams and i can't concentrate on my exams.i keep thinking about that guy.i wanted to take a revenge on him.but unfortunately his exams are over and he would not come to school any more.but my exams are going on and i keep thinking about that guy and can't concentrate on studying.it was because of him i get low grades.also i think i also have a feeling that due to concussion i lost some of my inner abilities due to which i am not able to write faster than before.as a result i can't finish my exams within time.:cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
Have you seen a doctor? If you think that you are having problems as a result of a concussion, you need to discuss this with a medical doctor, there could be physical trauma, or they might want to refer you for cognition testing and/or therapy.

I hope that things get better for you.

1. How can I stop thinking about my enemy while studying for exams?

It can be difficult to concentrate on studying when you have negative thoughts about your enemy. One way to overcome this is to practice mindfulness and focus on the present moment. Remind yourself that your enemy is not physically present and that your main priority is to do well on your exams. You can also try taking breaks and engaging in activities that help you relax and clear your mind before returning to studying.

2. What are some effective techniques for forgetting about my enemy during exams?

One technique is to visualize a positive outcome for yourself, such as acing your exams, and use that as motivation to stay focused. You can also try writing down your negative thoughts about your enemy and then physically throwing them away to symbolize letting go of those thoughts. Additionally, try to surround yourself with supportive and positive people who can help distract you from thoughts about your enemy.

3. How can I stay motivated to study when I am consumed by thoughts about my enemy?

It can be challenging to stay motivated when you are dealing with negative emotions. One way to stay motivated is to set small, achievable goals for yourself and reward yourself when you reach them. You can also try talking to a trusted friend or family member about your struggles and ask for their support and encouragement. Additionally, remind yourself of the long-term benefits of doing well on your exams, such as achieving your academic and career goals.

4. Is it possible to completely forget about my enemy while studying for exams?

While it may not be possible to completely forget about your enemy, it is possible to reduce the impact of their presence on your thoughts. It takes time and practice to train your mind to focus on the present moment and let go of negative thoughts. Remember to be patient with yourself and keep trying different techniques until you find what works best for you.

5. Can focusing on my exams really help me forget about my enemy?

Focusing on your exams can be a helpful way to shift your attention away from your enemy. When you are fully engaged in studying and preparing for your exams, you are not giving your enemy the power to distract you. Additionally, doing well on your exams can boost your confidence and self-esteem, making it easier to let go of negative thoughts and feelings towards your enemy.