Looking for free science Online Books

In summary, there is a great website that offers a vast list of free online books, including subjects like philosophy, social sciences, chemistry, and physics. The website also provides direct links to the books. Some of these books may have already been shared on this site. The link to the website is "The Online Books Page" and it has been bookmarked by RuiMonteiro. It has also been a helpful resource for others, including physics books on "Physics Napsters." Another useful website for free ebooks is Project Gutenberg.
RuiMonteiro
I found this great website that has a vaste list of free online books (to be more accurate, they have direct links to online books), from a great variety of subjects, including: philosophy, social sciences, chemistry, physics...
Probably some of those books were already posted here, or maybe this site was posted too, if so i apologise.

Here is the link:

The Online Books Page

Physics news on Phys.org
:smile: gr8, Thanks RuiMonteiro

Though i found it last year and bookmarked it.But I lost it somehow It is infact a great help to me . Now I'm going to print all the links and will definitely save it in Word. including the links at Physics Napsters.

Thanks

Thank RuiMonteiro for your sharing. I have tried many times to
find online books, but I failed.
Thanks again!

Wow, there are a lot of great science books there

Thank RuiMonteiro for your sharing. I have tried many times to
find online books, but I failed.

You can find A LOT of free textfiles here, the quality is not that great but they have textfiles on every subject you can think of. :smile:

Last edited:

What are the best websites to find free science online books?

Some popular websites to find free science online books include Project Gutenberg, Open Library, and Google Books.

Can I access current and up-to-date science books for free online?

Yes, many universities and academic institutions provide free access to their online databases which include current and up-to-date science books.

Are there any copyright issues with free science online books?

It is important to check the copyright status of the book before accessing it. Some books may be in the public domain, while others may have restrictions on their use.

Do I need to create an account to access free science online books?

In most cases, no account is required to access free science online books. However, some websites may require you to create a free account to access certain books or features.

Can I download free science online books for offline reading?

Yes, many websites allow you to download free science online books for offline reading. However, be sure to check the terms and conditions of the website to ensure that downloading is allowed.