Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby (6/2-6/09)

In summary, the Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby! (6/2-6/09) is open to digital photos of baby animals. You may resize your photo to no more than 650 x 490 or 490 x 650 pixels, but other than that, any form of picture editing or modification is not allowed. You may add a watermark or your name/nickname to the photo for identification purposes. You may submit one photo per member per contest. The voting will be done in multiple threads and the photos will be ordered according to when they were submitted.
Evo said:
I can't do it at work and I've been on dial up at home because I needed a new DSL splitter. I might be back in business tonight.
Ooh, that stinks! I lost DSL a few weeks ago and was on dial-up for several days. Yuck!:yuck:

Physics news on Phys.org
Have I missed it? Is there no poll yet? If not, I can help out, or maybe Zz can set it up. I can't wait to vote for Chroot's guinea pig! :biggrin:

Edit: Nevermind...I just spotted it. Missed it on my first glance down the list of new threads today. :redface:

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is the theme of the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby"?</h2><p>The theme of the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby" is babies and young children.</p><h2>2. When is the submission deadline for the contest?</h2><p>The submission deadline for the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby" is June 9th.</p><h2>3. How many photos can I submit for the contest?</h2><p>You can submit up to 3 photos for the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby".</p><h2>4. Who can participate in the contest?</h2><p>The "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby" is open to anyone who loves photography and has a passion for capturing the beauty of babies and young children.</p><h2>5. How will the winners be chosen for the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby"?</h2><p>The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity, composition, and adherence to the theme. The judges' decision is final.</p>

1. What is the theme of the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby"?

The theme of the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby" is babies and young children.

2. When is the submission deadline for the contest?

The submission deadline for the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby" is June 9th.

3. How many photos can I submit for the contest?

You can submit up to 3 photos for the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby".

4. Who can participate in the contest?

The "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby" is open to anyone who loves photography and has a passion for capturing the beauty of babies and young children.

5. How will the winners be chosen for the "Pf Photo Contest - Ooh, baby, baby"?

The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity, composition, and adherence to the theme. The judges' decision is final.